The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- — In-game Description
8-Ball vs Scratch is a two character outfit that follows the E.G.O vs A.L.T.E.R storyline acting as a some kind of cyborg ninja. It is also believed to mimicking the roles of the characters in the G.I. Joe franchise.
Progression of corruption of Scratch
- As of December 18th, 2019, if you use the enlightened Scratch edit style, the skin will become "corrupted." To fully "corrupt" Scratch, you must get level 350, although you do not start seeing changes until level 100.
- Scratch becomes "corrupted" because in the "Trick shot" loading screen we see 8-Ball fighting Scratch. It is theorized that 8-Ball won and implemented a virus into Scratch, causing him to be corrupted.
- In Chapter 2: Season 2, this was made a separate style, allowing players to use a non-corrupted Scratch along with the corrupted version.
|Stage||Amount of tiers||Notes||Image|
|1||100-130||No corruption at tier 100. Corruption first noticeable on Scratch's head at around tier 110 when slight red outlines appear on the back of his head. Basic dotted corruption begins to form after at least 115 tiers.|
|2||130-200||All of his head and right shoulder are corrupted with the basic dots by around tier 130. Also around tier 130, confirm red corruption starts to form around the C badge on his right arm and also the spot on his head where the red outline first appeared around tier 110.|
|3||200-285||At the start of this stage, all of his head, right arm and chest are full corrupted - only his left arm and legs are left uncorrupted. It is also at this stage that his back bling gets fully corrupted also.|
|4||285-300||At the start of this stage, at around tier 285, his left arm is nearly fully corrupted, leaving only his left hand uncorrupted and also his feet uncorrupted, with the right foot more corrupted than the left.|
|5||300-349||This is the stage where his feet get fully corrupted. At the start of this stage, his left hand finally becomes fully corrupted.|
|5||300-349||This is the stage where he becomes fully furrowed from his head down to his feet.|
- 8-Ball vs Scratch is a part of the Stripes and Solids set.
- 8-Ball's helmet is found in Midas's room, but it is golden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.