Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
SHADOW and GHOST are rivals.
- Week 3: Toxin's army of Sludge's first appearance. Rippley is created in Slurpy Swamp while in the process of making Sludges.
- Week 5: Scratch's and Toxin's first appearance. Riptide, Scratch, and the Sludges pull off an arms deal (and a supply of frogs) at Dirty Docks with Big Mouth.
- Week 6: Chic's first appearance. Toxin and her Sludges try to find the escaped Rippley at Frenzy Farm before he escapes with the help of Cameo.
- Week 7: 8-Ball and Scratch fight at Weeping Woods. The outcome is most likely either a win for 8-Ball(implanting something in Scratch) or a draw.
- Week 8: Toxin and the Sludges plan to assault E.G.O. at Hydro 16, but fails to do so. Scratch is alive but this time, with a virus corruption spreading slowly through his body (reach Level 350 in Chapter 2, Season 1 to unlock his fully corrupted style).
- After Week 9: The first tests of infusing Slurp with body fluids failed resulting the introduction of Big Chuggus. Zadie, Metal Mouth, Stingray arrive on the map. It is later revealed that Sorana is the mystery battle pass outfit that SHADOW has hired to help shut down E.G.O and to "crash the party."
- Week 4: The Rig exploded and SHADOW operatives took over after TNTina joins SHADOW. SHADOW operatives also took over the surrounding landmark of Shanty Town.
- Week 5: Chaos Agent recruits Jonesy, Bandolette and Leviathan as test subjects to conduct the same test similar to Big Chuggus. Instead of failure, the tests succeed therefore named, Slurp Legends.
- Week 6: Meowscles is kicked out of The Yacht by Deadpool and Contract Giller and is now stationed at the Box Factory weeping occasionally in his SHADOW form.
- Week 7: Midas begins work on an unknown device.
- Week 13: A new Shadow Operative by the name Renegade Shadow has stormed and attacked The Agency, the Ghost Henchmen are having trouble attacking him with their Kingsmen Umbrellas.
- Before Week 1: Jules rebuilds The Agency and SHADOW's new presumed base, The Authority with a seawall protecting it from the flood, is built. The Logo has been changed a little.
- Week 1: Ghost House has been taken over and combined into a SHADOW Safehouse. All other safehouses are abandoned, possibly because they had no use.
- Week 5: Abstrakt joins SHADOW. A box with SHADOW Agent Files is also found on top of a Weeping Woods Cabin.
- Week 1: A.L.T.E.R's demise is finally confirmed and what remains of them are unknown. The active A.L.T.E.R agents remained on the island and settled everywhere. According to Sleuth, Ghost & Shadow are actually still hiding on the island, continuing their activity in the utmost secrecy, he hunts down both organizations.
- Week 10: The Abandoned Ghost House base near Weeping Woods is destroyed due to the nearby building of Kit's Cantina.
- As of now, "SHADOW WANTS YOU" Posters are still posted up around the Island in various locations. The ocean-facing door of what was once The Grotto is the last place (besides the aforementioned posters) where the A.L.T.E.R./SHADOW logo can still be found on the map.
- Week 11: Lara Croft gives the player a quest to visit GHOST and SHADOW Ruins, The Sharky Shell, the **REDACTED**, and Brutus' Basin.
Confirmed past/present locations:
|SHADOW Safe House - Alpha||2/20/2020||
|SHADOW Safe House - Beta||2/20/2020||
|SHADOW Safe House - Charlie||2/20/2020||
|SHADOW Safe House - Delta||2/20/2020||
|SHADOW Safe House - Echo||2/20/2020||
|Shadow Safe House - Spawn||2/20/2020||
|Unnamed Storage base||2/20/2020||
|Unnamed Shadow Control center||2/20/2020|
Speculated locations/Status unknown:
|Agent Name & Icon||Release Date||Location||Information|
|Chaos Double Agent||7/10/2020||
|Double Agent Wildcard||7/10/2020||
|Double Agent Hush||7/10/2020||
|Henchmen Name & Icon||Release Date||Location||Information|
|SHADOW Beach Brawler||6/17/2020|
Chaos Agent Experiments
|Member Name & Icon||Release Date||Location||Information|
|Agent Name & Icon||Release Date||Location||Information|
|Starter||Starter Submachine Gun||Standard issue short-range weapon|
|Starter||Overprepared||Increased starting ammo|
|Starter||Compact Bandage Bazooka||Heal yourself or teammates|
|Starter||Gunsmith||Upgrade all your weapons to a higher rarity|
|Starter||Starter Pump Shotgun||Standard issue close-quarters weapon|
|Starter||Part Fish||Swim faster|
|2||Rapid Fire SMG||High rate of fire short-range weapon|
|3||Shield Drip||Gain shields over time|
|4||Decoy Grenade||Creates a lookalike of yourself to trick opponents|
|5||Run & Gun||Improved hip-fire accuracy for all weapons|
|6||Submachine Gun||Short-range weapon with increased rarity|
|7||Compact Bandage Bazooka||Bandage Bazooka that holds more charges|
|8||Heavy Shotgun||Shotgun with improved precision at range|
|9||Pickaxe Run||Run faster while holding your pickaxe|
|10||Jetpack||Take flight in short bursts|
|11||Hand Cannon||Slow-firing powerful pistol|
|12||Decoy||Create a lookalike of yourself that has shields|
|13||Pump Shotgun||Pump Shotgun with improved headshot damage|
|14||Shield Steal||Gain shields by damaging shielded opponents|
|15||Rapidfire SMG||Rapidfire SMG with an increased magazine size|
|16||Jetpack||Jetpack that regenerates charge while not in use|
|17||Air Raid||Deal increased damage while airborne for longer than a second|
|18||Clingers||An explosive that sticks to players and surfaces|
|19||Heavy Assault Rifle||Medium-range rifle with hard-hitting bullets|
|20||Adrenaline Rush||Increased sprinting speed after taking damage|
|21||Clinger||Sticky explosives that you can throw more frequently|
|22||Heavy Shotgun||Precision shotgun with increased range|
|23||Trusty Dual Wield||Trusty Pistol is dual-wielded and rarity is increased|
|24||Hand Cannon +||Powerful pistol with kickback that propels you backwards|
|25||Informant||Opponents you eliminate reveal nearby opponents|
|26||Kingsman||High tech parasol that blocks bullets and smacks stuff|
|27||Tactical Assault Rifle||Medium-range automatic compact rifle|
|28||Metal Armor||Gathered metal converts to shield over time|
|29||Submachine Gun||Short-range weapon with increased magazine size|
|30||From The Brink||Deal more damage while at low health|
|31||Heavy Assault Rifle +||Hard-hitting assault rifle with increased fire rate|
|32||Trusty Magazine||Trusty Pistol magazine size and rarity is increased|
|33||Impulse Grenade||Propel yourself and others away upon detonation|
|34||Resupply||Eliminations give all tech ammo or charges|
|35||Hasty Harvest||Hit Weak Spots to temporarily increase pickaxe swing speed|
|36||Tailwinds||Increased glider speed|
|37||Dynamite||Loud explosive that destroys structures|
|38||Minigun||Continuous fast-firing weapon|
|39||Pump Shotgun||Pump Shotgun with improved headshot damage|
|40||Tactical Assault Rifle||Tactical AR with improved recoil and headshot damage|
|41||Shockwave Grenade||Impulse farther and through structures. Replaces Impulse Grenade|
|42||Materials Master||Increased starting materials and harvesting rate|
|43||Dynamite +||Dynamite that propels everyone into the air|
|44||Kingsman +||Kingsman that can block more incoming damage|
|45||Sharpened Stick||Pickaxe damage increases with successive hits vs opponents|
|46||Minigun +||Minigun with faster spin-up and improved overheat capacity|
|47||Low Grav||Stay airborne longer|
|48||Heavy Sniper +||Heavy Sniper with a chance to instantly reload|
|49||Come At Me Bro||Reveal your location to opponents at all times|
|50||TNTina’s Ka-Boom Bow||Boom!|
- "SHADOW WANTS YOU" Posters are still around the island, namely in the following locations:
- The side of southwestern-most green house in Pleasant Park
- The back of the Gas N’ Grub
- The side of Building 2 in Steamy Stacks
- The side of the Cap n' Carp building in Misty Meadows
- The wall of a building east of Colossal Crops and south of a Gas Station, and on the side of the road of the entrance/exit to Green Steel Bridge
- The only actual symbol of A.L.T.E.R. left on the island is the ocean-facing entrance of what used to be The Grotto.