Bring 'em in warm, or bring 'em in cold. This capable sniper rifle can also be used as a melee weapon.
- — In-Game Description
The Amban Sniper Rifle is a single shot weapon, best utilized for longer ranges. When scoped in, the weapon has a high zoom, with a custom Thermal Scope, similar to the Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle. Like other Sniper Rifles, it shoots a fast moving projectile, meaning shots must be led at long ranges and adjusted for bullet drop.
This weapon can also be used as a Melee Weapon by not scoping in, dealing damage with a slight knockback.
The Amban Sniper Rifle deals 110 Damage per shot (55 Damage Per Second). This Sniper Rifle uses Heavy Bullets. The Amban Sniper Rifle has a headshot multiplier of 2.5x.
It deals 45 Damage per melee hit.
|Amban Sniper Rifle|
|DPS: 55||DPS: 45|
|Damage: 110||Damage: 45|
|Magazine Size: 1|
|Reload Time: 2.4s|
- The Amban Sniper Rifle has a higher zoom compared to other Sniper Rifles, as well as Thermal vision. This can be used to eliminate targets at much longer ranges.
- Thermal Vision can be used to see enemies through damaged structures, or structures being built.
- You can use the Melee ability to propel yourself forward, allowing you travel long distances faster than just sprinting.
- The Melee ability can be used to knock opponents off of high ground, either injuring them from fall damage, or simply displacing them.
- Update v15.00: Introduced the Amban Sniper Rifle in Mythic rarity.
- Update v15.30: Introduction of Kit's Cantina, causing Mandalorian to move there, dropping the Amban Sniper Rifle there upon death instead of its old location.
- Update v16.00: Vaulted and removed the Amban Sniper Rifle.
- Update v16.30: The Amban Sniper Rifle is re-added to the game’s files. It is still vaulted.
- The Amban Sniper Rifle was removed from the files
- This is the only Sniper Rifle which cannot be hip-fired, and one of the few weapons which has different stats / functions on hipfire.
- Its hipfire function does not use any ammo.
- If you are using Performance Mode, you will not see in Thermal Vision when scoped in.
- The Amban Sniper Rifle is used as a Harvesting Tool by the Mandalorian boss. It cannot be used as such by the player.