The Amban Sniper Rifle is a single shot weapon, best utilized for longer ranges. When scoped in, the weapon has a high zoom, with a custom Thermal Scope, similar to the Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle. Like other Sniper Rifles, it shoots a fast moving projectile, meaning shots must be led at long ranges and adjusted for bullet drop.
This weapon can also be used as a Melee Weapon by not scoping in, dealing damage with a slight knockback.
The Amban Sniper Rifle can be obtained by eliminating the Mandalorian.
The Amban Sniper Rifle deals 110 Damage per shot (55 Damage Per Second). This Sniper Rifle uses Heavy Ammo. The Amban Sniper Rifle has a headshot multiplier of 2.5x.
It deals 45 Damage per melee hit.
|Amban Sniper Rifle
|Amban Sniper Rifle|
|DPS: 55||DPS: 45|
|Damage: 110||Damage: 45|
|Magazine Size: 1|
|Reload Time: 2.4 Sec|
- The Amban Sniper Rifle has a higher zoom compared to other Sniper Rifles, as well as Thermal vision. This can be used to eliminate targets at much longer ranges.
- Thermal Vision can be used to see enemies through damaged structures, or structures being built.
- You can use the Melee ability to propel yourself forward, allowing you travel long distances faster than just sprinting.
- The Melee ability can be used to knock opponents off of high ground, either injuring them from fall damage, or simply displacing them.
- Update v15.00: Introduced the Amban Sniper Rifle in Mythic rarity.
- Update v15.30: Introduction of Kit's Cantina, causing Mandalorian to move there, dropping the Amban Sniper Rifle there upon death instead of its old location.
- Update v16.00: Vaulted the Amban Sniper Rifle.
- This is the only Sniper Rifle which cannot be hip-fired, and one of the few weapons which has different stats / functions on hipfire.
- Its hipfire function does not use any ammo.
- If you are using Performance Mode, you will not see in Thermal Vision when scoped in.
- The Amban Sniper Rifle is used as a Harvesting Tool by the Mandalorian boss. It cannot be used as such by the player.