- For the current version of this location, see Lazy Lagoon.
Anarchy Acres was a location in the top of the Battle Royale Map. The area was themed to look like a farm and was very similar to Fatal Fields, and had several buildings that had good loot. Anarchy Acres could contain around 10-15 chests in any given game, meaning that it was a popular drop spot due to its location and loot spawns. In an average game, Anarchy Acres would be fairly contested early on, often by 5+ players. Looting at Anarchy Acres generally meant a player must pick a big building, loot it quickly, and move on to other nearby buildings, while also attempting to kill enemy players.
Players could often find more chests to build a strong loadout by looting the small shacks than by going to the major structures only. There was a mine in the shape of an umbrella nearby, always holding two chests in it in the handle, making it a good area to land if you got there first.
Anarchy Acres has since been changed to Lazy Lagoon with update 8.0.
- Anarchy Acres was an uncommon landing spot due to the fact that most players chose Fatal Fields because of it's popularity.
- To the northwest there was a motel with a decent amount of loot (commonly referred to/known as "The Motel").
- There are lots of big barns to check for loot.
- Players had to be careful when on the open fields as they would be very vulnerable to being shot down.
- Many barns had multiple floors with good loot; Some required that players build a platform to access those areas.
- Haystacks could contain chests or loot.
- The stable could have 2 chests and loot inside.
- Since the rocket launched on June 30, 2018, part of the rocket has landed there.
- Anarchy Acres has been replaced with Lazy Links, then in Season 8, Lazy Lagoon replaced Lazy Links for the pirate theme of Season 8, it has stayed as Lazy Lagoon ever since.