The Automatic Sniper Rifle functions similar to other Sniper Rifles, in that it is a long ranged weapon with bullets affected by gravity. It also has a scope for longer range engagements. However, the Automatic Sniper Rifle fires in a fully automatic configuration. Like other snipers it is extremely inaccurate when fired from the hip.
Automatic Sniper Rifles range from dealing 38 Damage per shot to 44 Damage per shot (152 - 176 damage per second). All Automatic Sniper Rifles use Medium Bullets. The Automatic Sniper Rifle has a headshot multiplier of 2.0x.
|Automatic Sniper Rifle||Automatic Sniper Rifle||Automatic Sniper Rifle|
|DPS: 148||DPS: 156||DPS: 164|
|Damage: 37||Damage: 39||Damage: 41|
|Fire Rate: 4||Fire Rate: 4||Fire Rate: 4|
|Magazine Size: 16||Magazine Size: 16||Magazine Size: 16|
|Reload Time: 3.8s||Reload Time: 3.6s||Reload Time: 3.4s|
|Structure Damage: 28||Structure Damage: 29||Structure Damage: 39|
The Automatic Sniper Rifle is a projectile weapon. As it uses a scope, the fired bullet will always shoot from the center of the crosshair.
There is no damage falloff on the Automatic Sniper Rifle's projectiles.
|Pullout||Rare, Epic and Legendary|
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 8
- Players should aim above targets at long ranges to compensate for bullet drop. The further the target the higher the player should aim.
- Players should aim in the direction a target is moving at long ranges to compensate for the bullet travel time. The faster and further the target the further the player should aim.
- Update v10.00: Introduced the Automatic Sniper Rifle in Rare, Epic and Legendary
- Update v10.20.2: Increased the damage of the Automatic Sniper Rifle by 9 across the board.
- Update v11.00: Vaulted the Automatic Sniper Rifle in all rarities.
- Update v18.00: Unvaulted the Automatic Sniper Rifle. It has also been nerfed from 40/42/44 to 37/39/41.
- Update v19.00: Vaulted the Automatic Sniper Rifle in all rarities.
- The Automatic Sniper Rifle is based on the Soviet VSS Vintorez. The real Automatic Sniper Rifle is also suppressed, whereas the in-game version is not.
- The Automatic Sniper Rifle is the only Sniper Rifle to use Medium Bullets, and one of the few that doesn't use Heavy Bullets.
- The Automatic Sniper Rifle has an unused Uncommon rarity version, added in Update v10.20.2, however this variant is only available in the Unvaulted LTM.