Balloons are an epic item for Fortnite: Battle Royale. They come 20 at a time, and players may deploy six of them in order to float into the air.
- Primary fire button to inflate a balloon, secondary fire button to let go of a balloon.
- While in the air, Balloons can be released by pressing the ‘Crouch’ keybind(formerly the ‘Jump’ keybind).
- Can be found from floor loot, chests, Supply Drops, Supply Llamas, and Vending Machines.
- Don’t float too high for too long, balloons only last so long at max build height.
- Balloons can be used in conjunction with vehicles when driving off cliffs.
- Opposing players can shoot balloons.
- Players hit by a Boogie Bomb will drop their balloons.