The Bandage Bazooka is unique in that it is a weapon used to heal squad members and yourself, rather than damage enemies. Firing the Bandage Bazooka at a friendly player or yourself will heal them for a small amount of HP. The weapon uses a soft-aimbot feature, similar to Iron Man's Repulsor Gauntlets, allowing easier targeting on players.
If you do not hit a friendly player, it will produce a Bandage. You cannot heal opponents.
The Bandage Bazooka does not use ammo pickups, instead it will regenerate ammo passively when in the players inventory. It also takes up two slots in the player's inventory, as opposed to the normal one slot. It will not replenish ammo unless it is in a player's inventory.
The Bandage Bazooka heals 15 HP per shot (15 HP per second). It takes 20 seconds to replenish one shot.
|HPS: 15 HP|
|Healing: +15 HP|
|Magazine Size: 5|
|Reload Time: 20s recharge per shot.|
|Shooting and Healing|
From when the item was last available in Chapter 2: Season 4
- The Bandage Bazooka is very useful for helping a Teammate during a fight, as it can be used to heal them from a distance if they are being attacked.
- The Bandage Bazooka can be used to prolong a downed teammate's knocked state, as it will heal them in HP.
- Update v11.00: Added Bandage Bazooka in Epic rarity.
- Update v14.00: The Bandage Bazooka has been unvaulted.
- This is the first item to take up two slots in the inventory.
- If the Bazooka's projectile hits an enemy, it will not heal them, and instead, drop a single bandage as if it hit nothing.
- Contrary to its name, the Bandage Bazooka will heal a player to full health, unlike Bandages.
- It has an Exotic version named the Chug Cannon.
- It also has a Mythic version which used arrows making it infinite. it was in Bodyguard for a few moments