The Battle Bus commonly appears to have a blue paint job, unlike most common buses that are painted yellow. A large hot air balloon, inflated by the blue flame under it, can be seen on top of the bus, allowing the mobile vechile to fly. One thing to note about the bus is that it has wheel clamps without tires, rendering it immobile on the ground.
- A crashed Battle Bus can be seen on a mountain in between Shifty Shafts and Dusty divot. Interestingly enough, the balloon on this Battle Bus has deflated, and it has also lost the blue color on the normal Battle Bus balloon.
- At of the Season 6 "Fortnitemares" update, a battle bus (seen in the Fortnitemares 2018 trailer) crashed, as a result of the Cube Island exploding. It could be found north of Loot Lake, and west of Lazy Links. The model used is the same as the crashed one outside of Shifty Shafts. At the same time, the old crashed Battle Bus was removed.
- During Fortnite's birthday celebrations in Season 5 and Season 9, the Battle Bus was thematically skinned, and had the B-Day Beats music track as it flies away.
- At the start of Season X, the Loot Lake bus was removed.
- The Battle Bus got sucked in by the Zero Point black hole along with everything else during the The End event.
- The Battle Bus was the only focus on Week 10 of Season X.
- As the Deadpool/X-Force Collabaration came to a close, the Deadpool Battle Bus began loosing its color, ultimatley returning to the Original battle bus.
- The logo on the top of the bus suggests that it was made by Vindertech