Battle Passes can be purchased for 950 V-Bucks (2,800 If you get the Battle Bundle (which gives you the first 25 Tiers/Levels and you start on Tier/Level 26)) and is the price of 950 V-Bucks ($8.99, $7.99) It is now ($8.52, $6.49).
Battle Passes are tied to each season of play in Battle Royale and provide players with a variety of items, including Outfits, Back Blings, Gliders, Banner Icons, Loading Screens, Emotes, Harvesting Tools, Sprays, Toys, Pets, Music Packs, Contrails, and Wraps both from Leveling up and by doing Challenges and Missions.
Current Battle Pass
|Chapter 2: Season 5|
Battle Pass History and Mechanics
- C1-1 doesn’t have a Battle Pass, unlike other seasons. But the progression system is like the Battle Pass in Chapter 2. You have to level up to unlock rewards and purchase rewards. To level up, you must earn XP. XP can be earned through matches. You get more XP if you rank high, Eliminate Opponents, Survive, etc. Certain challenges can be completed to receive large amounts of XP.
Season 2 - Season X
- The Battle Pass was introduced in C1-2. The progression system now uses Battle Stars, which can be obtained by leveling up. This also includes Challenges (In C1-X onwards, they are called Missions).
- The Free Pass remains in the game with rewards going up to Tier 62.
- In C1-2, the Battle Pass had 70 tiers. C1-3 onwards, that number became 100.
- You could get the battle pass for free by doing the Overtime Challenges in Season 7.
Chapter 2: Season 1
- The Battle Pass was reworked for C2-1. Battle Stars have been removed and the progression system is reverted to the one used in C1-1, which is the XP system. This means that tiers are also removed, the basis of the Battle Pass is now levels. All Missions are available to all players and give XP by completing them. You can also go beyond Level 100, though there you will no longer earn rewards every tier.
- The Free Pass now has rewards beyond Level 62 because there is no difference with Battle Pass progression this time around.
- In v11.20, Daily Challenges returned to the game, making progression easier.
- In the v11.30 update, an Annual Pass was leaked by people as a result of data mining the v11.30 update build.
- It was later confirmed by Epic Games that the Annual Pass is a prototype and did not end up being released.
Chapter 2: Season 2
- The Battle Pass Tab received a revamp to match the season’s theme. There was now a mission table, which would show you where to go to complete certain challenges. The challenge table is similar in appearance to the holographic table in the A Looming Threat Loading Screen. All the Battle Pass unlocks can be explored in The Hideout, which was located deep under The Agency.
- Going higher than tier 100 would give you certain styles for the already owned outfits.
Chapter 2: Season 3
- A new ‘Build-a-brella’ option with the battle pass has been added, allowing players to make their own unique umbrella to use.
- The Battle Pass tab is now The Fortilla.
- Daily challenges have been replaced by Quick Challenges, a set of 5 challenges repeating infinitely, with 5 challenges, worth 10x more XP, becoming available each day.
- Medals are now infinite but provide less XP.
- Medal Punchcards are now Punch Cards.
Chapter 2: Season 4
- Each Outfit has Awakening Challenges for a Built-in Emote and, also, Silver Foil, Gold Foil, And Holo Foil Styles if you pass Level 100 and keep on leveling up.
- The Battle Pass menu moves to the inside of the Helicarrier.
Chapter 2: Season 5
- Beskar Quests unlock at certain Levels and can be completed to add to The Mandalorian's armor.
- Quests are available, a new revamp of the Challenges system.
- Skins have Sapphire, Topaz, and Zero Point styles available by leveling past Level 100.
Seasons last 80 days on average. Every season, major overhauls are usually added to the game to feel different than the previous.
|Season 1||Battle Royale||N/A||October 24 - December 14, 2017||1 Icon and glider, The Season Shop.||Aerial Assault Trooper,Renegade Raider.|
|Season 2||Medieval||N/A||December 14, 2017 - February 22, 2018||The Battle Pass System, Emotes, XP Boosts, Gliders, Emoticons, Bonus Daily Challenge, and Outfits.||Blue Squire,Royale Knight,Sparkle Specialist,Black Knight.|
|Season 3||Space||N/A||February 22 - May 1, 2018||Loading Screens, Weekly challenges, and Contrails.||Mission Specialist,Rust Lord,Moonwalker,Dark Voyager,Elite Agent,The Reaper|
|Season 4||Superheroes/Movies||Brace For Impact||May 1 - July 11, 2018||Sprays, Weekly Storyline Loading Screens, Progressive Outfits, and Bonus secret Seasonal Outfit.||Battlehawk,Carbide,Teknique,Zoey,Valor,Squad Leader,Omega,The Visitor|
|Season 5||Worlds Collide||Worlds Collide||July 11 - September 27, 2018||Toys and Free Pass weekly challenges. Seasonal Recap Video (E-mail).||Huntress,Drift,Redline,Sun Strider,Sledgehammer,Rook,Ragnarok,Enforcer|
|Season 6||Darkness/Corruption||Darkness Rises||September 27 - December 5, 2018||Music and Pets.||DJ Yonder,Calamity,Giddy-Up,Fable,Dusk,Nightshade,Dire,A.I.M.|
|Season 7||Winter||You Better Watch Out||December 5, 2018 - February 28, 2019||Wraps and Animated Loading Screens. 1st Set of Overtime Challenges.||Zenith,Lynx,Sgt. Winter,Powder,Trog,Onesie,The Ice King,The Prisoner|
|Season 8||Adventure||X Marks The Spot||February 28 - May 9, 2019||Party Assist Challenges, Animated Sprays, and Traversal Emotes.||Blackheart,Hybrid,Sidewinder,Peely,Ember,Master Key,Luxe,Ruin|
|Season 9||Future||The Future Is Yours||May 9 - August 1, 2019||Dual-Wielding Pickaxes, Fortbytes, Animated Emoticons, Animated Wraps, and Custom Seasonal Recap video.||Rox.Sentinel,Bunker Jonesy,Vega,Stratus,Demi,Vendetta,Singularity|
|Season X||Time Travel||Out Of Time||August 1 - October 13, 2019||Fan-Made Loading Screens, Missions, Giftable Battle Passes.||Catalyst,X-Lord,Tilted Teknique,Y0ND3R,Sparkle Supreme,Eternal Voyager,Ultima Knight,The Scientist|
|Season 1||New World||New World||October 15, 2019 - February 20, 2020||The Reworked Battle Pass, Synced Emotes, Alter Ego Styles, and Free Pass Missions.||Journey vs Hazard,Turk vs Riptide,Rippley vs Sludge,Remedy vs Toxin,8-Ball vs Scratch,Cameo vs Chic,Fusion,Sorana|
|Season 2||Secret Agents||Top Secret||February 20 - June 17, 2020||Ghost and Shadow Styles for every Outfit, Surfing Gliders, 300 More V-Bucks than before, Forged Cosmetics, and Golden Agent Styles. The Hideout Battle Pass Tab and Cosmetic Compatible Outfits.||Gear Specialist Maya,Agent Peely,Brutus,TNTina,Meowscles,Skye,Midas,Deadpool|
|Season 3||Flooded Island||Splash Down||June 17 - August 27, 2020||Punch Hole Card Missions, Quick Challenges, Build-A-Brella and Multi-Wield Pickaxes.||Ocean,Fade,Scuba Jonesy,Jules,Kit,Siona,Eternal Knight,Aquaman|
|Season 4||Marvel||Nexus War||August 27, 2020 - December 1st, 2020||Built-In Gliders, Built-in Pickaxes and Built-in Back Blings||Thor,Jennifer Walters,Groot,Storm,Doctor Doom,Mystique,Tony Stark,Wolverine|
|Season 5||Hunter/Chaos||Zero Point||December 1, 2020 - March 16th, 2021||Beskar Quests, Reactive Style Options, Epic Quests, Backpack Gliders, Mystery Rewards||Mandalorian,Reese,Mancake,Mave,Kondor,Lexa,Menace,Predator|