For the article on the the past location of the same name, please see Sweaty Sands Believer Beach was a Location in Fortnite: Battle Royale. It was added in Chapter 2: Season 7, replacing Sweaty Sands.
Believer Beach was located in grid areas B3, B4, C3, C4, North of Holly Hedges.
Believer Beach was almost identical to its predecessor, Sweaty Sands. It has identical buildings, layout and structures, albeit with slight modifications. At Believer Beach, there were a few stationary Alien Crash Pads near the beach area and Alien Markings drawn into the sand.
- Update v17.00: Introduced Believer Beach. It directly replaces Sweaty Sands.
- Update v17.10: Cosmic Summer Celebration resulted in altercations to the location, in and around the area where the reboot van spawned.
- Content Update v17.10, Cosmic Summer was over, so the lights, inflatable aliens, and main stage have been removed but the remains of the party are still strewn about.
- Update v18.00: More of the previous decorations have been removed. The location is now home to a Donation Station, which eventually leads to a new Turret Station spot.
- Update v19.00 Believer Beach was removed after the island was flipped revealing Artemis on the other side.
- When Abductors were first introduced, Believer Beach was home to a permanent one, until they were first disabled.
- The Alien Crash Pads mysteriously disappeared shortly after the location was added. It was unclear why they were removed.