When used, the player will glow, and any incoming damage is reduced by 20% for 5 seconds. After the time is up, the armor makes a shock-wave which deals damage to opponents and structures, whilst knocking the former back.
Black Panther's Kinetic Armor is dropped randomly after destroying Stark Supply Drones.
Black Panther's Kinetic Armor reduces incoming damage by 20% and deals 40 damage on shock-wave.
|Black Panther's Kinetic Armor|
|Structure Damage: 90|
|Cooldown Time: 25s|
- The Armor should be activated before a close quarters fight, as it will help you survive by reducing your damage taken.
- Be careful using the armor near your own and squad member's structures, at will destroy them too, potentially leaving you vulnerable or hurt.
- Update v14.20: Introduced Black Panther’s Kinetic Armor in Mythic. It can be found on Stark Supply Drones.
- Update v14.40: Vaulted Black Panther’s Kinetic Armor.
- It is based on the ability that Black Panther has with his Vibranium Suit, causing incoming damage to be negated and transferred to kinetic energy. However, in-game, the amount of damage taken, if any, does not cause a bigger shock-wave.