Blitz is a faster-paced version of Fortnite: Battle Royale. The match begins with The Storm moving towards the island. The delay between each circle is shorter than normal, creating matches that are 15 minutes long or less. The map also has extra loot and resources. Profile Stats count in this mode, so fight hard for the Victory Royale.
- The storm is already moving in at the beginning of the match, choose the landing spot carefully
- Wait time between storms is significantly shorter than usual; maximum match length is 15 minutes.
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Reduced empty floor loot spawn chance from 21.5% to 3.55%
- Resource harvesting amounts increased by 50%.
- Increased materials found on the ground from 20 to 60 per instance.
- Increased number, spawn rate & the descent speed of Supply Drops.
- Increased number of loot llamas spawned by 4x.
- Removed Shopping Carts.