Bouncers are a device that can be placed on any player-owned or neutral structure, in any direction or orientation. They launch players or vehicles away from them. Bouncers will negate fall damage.
When placed on the side of a structure, it appears they have a special function to instantly launch a player on near contact. If placed on a flat surface or slope however, the player must directly touch it to be launched.
If a box is created with bouncers on all surfaces, eventually one of them will break in order to set the player free. Aside from this, they can be used infinitely.
Bouncers launch the player roughly 3 tiles upward.
|Max Stack: ∞|
- If the player is quick, they can build a wall or ramp few tiles up, then quickly place a bouncer on it to launch themselves forward. This can be useful if the player is in the Storm, or if the player is chasing a weak opponent who is healing.
- The Bouncer can be used to quickly build upwards, as placing it and quickly building walls then a floor, allows the player to move upwards roughly 3 tiles.
- Update v4.30 Content Update: Added the Bouncer in Rare rarity. It drops in stacks of 3.
- Update v4.40: Bouncers can now be placed on ramps and stairs.
- Update v10.40: Unvaulted the Bouncer.
- Update v14.00: Unvaulted the Bouncer.
- Update v16.00: Vaulted the Bouncer.