- — In-Game Description
Brutus is an Epic Outfit in Fortnite: Battle Royale that could be obtained at Level 20 of the Chapter 2: Season 2 Battle Pass. He was also an A.I Boss at The Grotto that could be killed to obtain his own Mythic Minigun, and the Grotto Keycard.
Styles: GHOST, SHADOW, Golden Agent
Brutus wears a grey suit over a blue undershirt, complete with a black tie, gloves, and leather belt. He is bald, and tattoos are visible on his neck. Brutus wears leather dress shoes and sunglasses.
- He was seen in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Teasers for Chapter 2: Season 2.
- Brutus joined A.L.T.E.R. later in Chapter 2: Season 2
- His Shadow outfit is in the Chapter 2 Season 2 launching screen when you launch the game in PC/Mac.
- In the Chapter 2: Season 3 Cinematic, he was wearing his GHOST Style when fighting Ocean. He may have joined GHOST after his grotto was turned into a basin.
- This happened because of the island flooding in Chapter 2: Season 3
- At Shadow Lamps in Chapter 2: Season 2, there was a picture on the wall that had Brutus and Hazard on it, this could be hinting to a possible relationship, or they are family members.
- In Chapter 2: Season 5, Brutus is an interactable character. He is usually found in Dirty Docks, where you can duel him for an Epic P90.
- His spawn location is interesting, as it is the closest named location to where The Grotto used to be.
Brutus dropped the following items when eliminated at The Grotto:
|Brutus' Minigun||Assault Weapon|