- — In-game Description
Brutus is another type of a bulky outfit in a form of an FBI agent which shares a very slight resemblance to Cobra Bubbles from the Lilo & Stitch franchise. He also looks similar to De La Cruz bodyguards from Coco. He has 4 edit styles: Default, Ghost, Shadow and Golden Agent (Enlightened).
- His Shadow edit style ironically is a reference to the Ghost faction in Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- His Ghost edit style might be a reference to the Marvel Villain, Mister Negative, with a helmet-piece similar to that of a Stormtroopers, combined with the eyes of Baymax from Big Hero 6.
- In order to get his Golden Agent style, you needed to reach level 140 in the Chapter 2: Season 2 Battle Pass.
- His logo is very similar to that of Chaos Agents’, nearly identical. Brutus’ Logo can be seen on most of the cosmetics in his set (Hack & Smash, Cash Grab, etc.), as well as on his GHOST and SHADOW styles. It can be assumed that Brutus presumably looks up to Chaos Agent. This is also a nod to him joining A.L.T.E.R.
- He was seen in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Teasers for Chapter 2: Season 2.
- Due to the player-bases decisions, according to the storyline, Brutus was a part of The Agency until he joined A.L.T.E.R. This happened because the majority of the player-base chose for Brutus to join A.L.T.E.R., resulting in The Grotto to become an A.L.T.E.R. base.
- His A.L.T.E.R. outfit is in the Chapter 2 Season 2 launching screen when you launch the game in PC/Mac.
- In the Chapter 2: Season 3 Cinematic, he was wearing his GHOST Style when fighting Ocean.
- He joins GHOST in Season 3 for refuge when The Grotto was flooded, meaning that he might have been a double agent for Midas.
- His location is now called Brutus' Basin implying that he still may be found there
- He has his mask removed of his Ghost variant in the trailer for Chapter 2: Season 3
- He was last seen losing a fight to Ocean and his Ghost helmet was taken by her (You would think that with all his muscles and his intimidating look he would of put up a better fight).