The Burst Quad Launcher works almost identically to the original Quad Launcher in terms of projectile velocity, gravity on the projectiles and the ability to damage the player who shot it.
The Burst Quad Launcher however, shoots out two rockets per shot, consuming only one ammunition. As such, the damage it deals can be multiplied by two to achieve its maximum damage numbers. As such, the launcher has eight shots in its magazine.
Rockets deal more damage to structures than they do to players, and you cannot achieve a headshot with one.
|Burst Quad Launcher|
|Fire Rate: 1.39|
|Magazine Size: 4|
|Reload Time: 5.4s|
The Burst Quad Launcher is a Slow Moving Projectile Weapon, affected by gravity. There is no damage falloff on the Quad Launcher's projectiles.
|Shooting No Ammo|
From when the weapon was available in Chapter 2: Season 5:
- Avoid shooting the Burst Quad Launcher near your person as it will deal the same damage to you as it does to enemy players.
- The Burst Quad Launcher's rockets are affected by gravity, so bear that in mind when attacking a target far away.
- You can shoot a Rocket under a player and allow them to ride it. This is less useful than a Rocket Launcher, as the Burst Quad Launcher rockets are affected by Gravity. Another one is that the Burst Quad Launcher shoots two rockets, and one of them could accidentally hit you, eliminating you in the process.
- Update v15.30: Introduced the Burst Quad Launcher in Exotic.
- Update v16.00: Vaulted the Burst Quad Launcher.
- Update v20.00: The Burst Quad Launcher has been added to Creative.
- The configuration of rockets firing four shots per tube is physically impossible for the real life version of this weapon. Not only does the M202 FLASH not fire rockets, but it would fire one projectile per tube, not two.