For the article on Her STW Counterpart, please see Quickdraw Calamity
- — In-Game Description
Calamity has 5 stages. Her first stage is the base stage, wearing a white tank top, shorts, and kerchiefs tied around her right arm and left leg. In her second stage she gains gloves, a silver bull emblem on her hat, fringe on her chaps, spiked shoulder pads, and her vest is swapped out for a cropped shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. In her third stage her hat is black, and she gains a mini fringed poncho draped over her left shoulder. She also gains an ammunition belt strapped around her waist, and spurs on the heels of her boots. In her fourth stage, she gains a long black coat with a spiked shoulder pad over her uncovered shoulder. Her fifth and final stage features a misty aura and a bandoleer. Her coat, the band on her hat, and the edges of her poncho also glow in whatever color is currently applied.
|Default||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3|
|Stage 4||Stage 5|
- Her male counterpart is Deadfire.
- She is a part of the Western Wilds set.
- On her Loading Screen, one of her pictures is singed with green fire.
- In her Loading Screen, Calamity is holding the default Harvesting Tool instead of her Harvesting Tool, Reckoning.
- She was modified shortly after its release because of complaints from the community.
- She is the Quickdraw Calamity Hero with some modifications.