- — In-game Description
Cameo vs Chic is a two character outfit that follows the E.G.O vs A.L.T.E.R storyline.
Cameo: Cameo is the 'good' persona, a fashionista who loves to express herself through the art of fashion. Cameo's hair is cropped short and dyed blue and green, and is shaved on her right side. She also wears two short braids on the right side of her head. Cameo wears dark wraparound sunglasses, a yellow and black striped crop top, a blue miniskirt with suspenders, pink glittery gloves, black leggings and white holographic boots.
Chic: Chic is Cameo's alter ego and is the 'bad' persona, unlocked after obtaining the Cameo vs. Chic outfit and finishing the respective challenges in the Alter Ego mission set of Chapter 2: Season 1. Chic has dark hair, styled with bangs and sectioned pony tails that fall down her back. Her colour scheme are not that colourful featuring round, cloud sunglasses, a black open backed bodysuit, a pink skirt and suspenders, black gloves, black leggings, and pink and black boots and mostly is not expressing herself, moreover, she is hiding her identity similar to a villain. Chic's hairstyle and facial complexion resemble that of Natasha Belmondo from WipEout Fusion.
- Cameo vs Chic is part of the Standout Style Set
- The Cameo style is reactive: When aiming down sights, Cameo visors light up.
- To unlock the Yellow style for Cameo, players must complete 9 objectives in the Cameo Vs Chic Overtime Challenges.
- Cameo vs Chic's "Yellow" style is actually Cameo dressed up and cosplaying as Chic, with a yellow twist. The yellow is from the yellow tiger striped styled-crop top she wears. Epic confirms that the yellow style is Cameo dressed up as Chic, saying "There’s something unusual about this Cameo appearance." which is found here.
- Chic was featured in the "First Drop" trailer of Chapter 2, when players played their first game of Fortnite on Chapter 2, Season 1.