Camp Cod is a landmark in Fortnite: Battle Royale, added in Chapter 2: Season 1, on the Apollo island. It is located inside co-ordinates F8 and G8 - South-East of Misty Meadows, South of Catty Corner.
It is a small island connected by a bridge with storage areas for what seems to be old objects from the Athena island.
- The objects from the Athena that can be found stored here are The Big Shots sign from Retail Row, a fountain from Lazy Lagoon, A Durr Burger sign, a cafe sign from Lucky Landing, a broken clock from Tilted Towers, a lion statue from Gotham City, a diner seat and a picture from Dusty Divot, a car compactor from Junk Junction, the entry sign and a campground sign from Lonely Lodge, and a temple statue from Sunny Steps
- In Chapter 2: Season 2, the location was turned into a fortress with the bridge entrance being boarded off. "Welcome to the Lodge" was replaced with "Private Property" and "Leave". The most east building had become a training ground. Practice dummies and targets had been scattered across the map. Posters for "Join GHOST" were also found in the training building.
- This likely meant it has become a base/outpost for E.G.O.
- These changes soon disappeared.
- This is one of the largest landmarks on the current island.
- It has the qualities of a named location, like size and chest spawns, but is likely not due to the location mostly being outside the storm eye.
- This has one of the highest amounts of AIs and NPCs in Chapter 2: Season 5, featuring IO Guards, sharks, and sometimes Bunker Jonesy.
- The car from Ghostbusters can be found inside the beige and gray shed, and hitting it will cause it to make the sound it makes in the movie