Grab enemies with a symbiotic arm, and soar with a symbiotic glider. Let there be Carnage.
- — In-Game Description
The Carnage Symbiote allows players to grab opponents through several layers of structures. It also provides a speed boost and enables Glider Redeploy (the player’s glider will be changed to Dark Symbiote).
|Fire Rate: 1|
When the first circle of The Storm forms, a Canister with the Carnage Symbiote will spawn near the center of the map, and its location will be shown on the map. It will drop the Carnage Symbiote when interacted with.
- Update v18.00:
- September 17th: Added the Carnage Symbiote along with the Venom Symbiote.
- Update v18.10: Canisters will now make a noise when spawning.
- Update v18.20:
- October 13th:: Due to a glitch the Carnage and Venom Symbiote have been disabled ahead of schedule.
- The Symbiotes were initially set to be removed on October 18th. The date was changed because of a newly discovered glitch.
- The glitch allowed players to keep the speed boost and Glider Redeploy without having the item after being rebooted.
- The Carnage Symbiote functions identically to the Venom Symbiote and thus they cannot be stored together in the player’s inventory.
- It functions similarly to Venom’s Smash & Grab, however, it has two additional abilities and smaller cooldown time.
- If you used the Carnage Symbiote on a chicken, you would instantly gain 15 Health. That didn’t work on other animals.