Catty Corner consists of a gas station and a fortified cat home. It had a vault to the right of the main building which could have been opened by using the Catty Corner Keycard obtained from eliminating Kit in Chapter 2: Season 3. You could also obtain Kit's Charge Shotgun and Kit's Shockwave Launcher. A building near Catty Corner that was under construction since Chapter 2: Season 2, was revealed to be a "Big Shots!" Café Shop in Update v15.10.
|Harvest Stone from Catty Corner||Uncommon||10K|
|Plant the evidence in Catty Corner or Flush Factory ||Epic||20K|
- Catty Corner was added to the map.
- August 22nd: A Rift appeared in the sky above the POI.
- Kit has returned to Catty Corner as a Character. You can talk to him, and one of the options you can choose when doing so is to duel him. Confirming the duel will make him become a Boss, and shockwave you away before he starts fighting you with his Epic Heavy Assault Rifle that he will drop upon elimination.
- This is probably because he is is too young to use the Mythic Meowscles' Peow Peow Rifle.
- A small garage has been added next to the gas station.
- December 15th: Catty Corner was covered in snow.
- January 10th: The snow at Catty Corner has melted.
- Wacky Inflatables have appeared at Catty Corner.
- Kit most likely patrols this area because Catty Corner was formerly Box Factory, the area patrolled by his father, Meowscles.
- The Henchmen wore the Kitbash Outfit.
- A poster can be found there with The Cube on it.
- In the main building on the second floor, two bowls can be found, a big one and a smaller one. These are implied to be Kit and Meowscles's bowls, as both have resided here.
- As of Chapter 2: Season 5, Catty Corner is the smallest named location on Apollo.
- Catty Corner and Coral Castle are the only 2 Chapter 2: Season 3 named POIs to remain in the game.