Skills & Behaviors
Characters can do a great list of things when talked to by players which includes giving Quests, being hired, being dueled, and selling and upgrading Items. There are two types of Characters, Hunters and Vendors. Hunters are most known for giving Quests involving eliminating or dealing damage to other players like Bounty Quests which are Quests in which players need to eliminate a specific player, they can also be dueled for a Weapon and hired to eliminate other players. Vendors are most known for selling and upgrading Weapons, Healing Items, and Materials which can be upgraded by them and purchased when players give them Bars.
Characters will have a message bubble above their heads as a symbol to allow players to locate them. Much like Fish, encountering new Characters fills out a player's Character Collection Book. Characters will attack players if attacked, they also have a considerable amount of Health and will drop a Common weapon when eliminated.
All Possible Interactions
|Bounty||Duel||Hire Character||Locate||Quest||Upgrade Weapon|
|Starts a Bounty on a nearby player||Duel the Character for a Weapon||Hire the Character to fight alongside you and eliminate other players||Locate a certain Item||Receive a Quest that grants Bars||Upgrade your current weapon|
- Currently Kyle is the only Character to not be an Outfit.
- Kit, Brutus and Jules are the only Characters who were previously AIs.
- Kit will not offer his Charge Shotgun but instead a Heavy Assault Rifle. This could be a reference to his father Meowscles who previously dropped Meowscles' Peow Peow Rifle, which is a Heavy Assault Rifle, as an AI.
- Brutus will not offer his Minigun, but instead a Compact SMG.
- Jules will not offer her Drum Gun, but instead Mechanical Parts (Battle Royale) to improve your makeshift weapons to classic weapons.
- Mandalorian, Ruckus, and Predator will attack players on sight and cannot be talked to, though they are classified as Characters in the Character Collection Book.
- However, after Ruckus is eliminated, his appearance changes and players will be able to talk to him.
- Based on which Outfit a player is wearing, Characters can have special interactions with a player, for example when talking to Beef Boss while wearing the Tomatohead Outfit, he will say "Look who it is...".