The Chug Cannon functions almost identically to the Bandage Bazooka. Firing the Chug Cannon at a friendly player or yourself will heal them for a small amount of effective health. The weapon uses a soft-aimbot feature, similar to Iron Man's Repulsor Gauntlets, allowing easier targeting on players. You can also heal opponents.
The Chug Cannon does not use ammo pickups, instead it will regenerate ammo passively when in the players inventory. It also takes up two slots in the player's inventory, as opposed to the normal one slot. It will not replenish ammo unless it is in a player's inventory.
The Chug Cannon heals 15 Effective Health (15 effective health per second). It takes 20 seconds to replenish one shot.
|HPS: + 15 Effective Health|
|Healing: 15 Effective Health|
|Fire Rate: 1|
|Magazine Size: 5|
|Reload Time: 20s recharge per shot.|
- The Chug Cannon is very useful for helping a Teammate during a fight, as it can be used to heal them from a distance if they are being attacked.
- The Chug Cannon can be used to prolong a downed teammate's knocked state, as it will heal them in HP.
- The Chug Cannon can be used to heal hired Characters.
- Update v15.30: Introduced the Chug Cannon in Exotic rarity
- Update v15.50: Stock increased to 5, meaning you can now purchase 5 Chug Cannons in the same match
- Update v16.00: The Chug Cannon is now sold by Slurp Jonesy.
- This is the second item to take up two slots in your inventory, only because it behaves almost exactly like the Bandage Bazooka in function.
- The weapon appears to fire cans of Chug Splash, instead of bandages.
- Unlike the Bandage Bazooka, it will not produce any items when a shot is missed.
- Also unlike the Bandage Bazooka, it can heal opponents due to the nature of the splash.