The Chug Cannon functions almost identically to the Bandage Bazooka. Firing the Chug Cannon at a friendly player or yourself will heal them for a small amount of effective health. The weapon uses a soft-aimbot feature, allowing easier targeting on players. You can also heal opponents.
The Chug Cannon does not use ammo pickups, instead it will regenerate ammo passively when in the players inventory. It also takes up two slots in the player's inventory, as opposed to the normal one slot. It will not replenish ammo unless it is in a player's inventory.
The Chug Cannon heals 15 Effective Health (15 effective health per second). It takes 20 seconds to replenish one shot.
|HPS: 15 Effective Health|
|Healing: 15 Effective Health|
|Fire Rate: 1|
|Magazine Size: 5|
|Reload Time: 20s recharge per shot.|
The Chug Cannon is a Slow Moving Projectile Weapon, which also has an aim locking feature to enable easier targeting of shots.
The Chug Cannon is obtained by eliminating a Supply Llama or from the Kyle character.
- The Chug Cannon is very useful for helping a Teammate during a fight, as it can be used to heal them from a distance if they are being attacked.
- It can be used to prolong a downed teammate's knocked state, as it will heal them in HP.
- The Chug Cannon can be used to heal hired Characters.
- Update v17.00: The Chug Cannon can now only be obtained by eliminating a Supply Llama or via a Malfunctioning Vending Machine.
- Update v18.00: The Chug Cannon can now be purchased from The Brat for 600 Bars.
- Update v18.10: The Chug Cannon can no longer be obtained from Supply Llamas.
- Update v19.00: Vaulted the Chug Cannon.
- Update v21.00: Unvaulted the Chug Cannon.
- It can once again be obtained from Supply Llamas.
- Update v21.10: Kyle now sells the Chug Cannon.
- This is the second item to take up two slots in your inventory, only because it behaves almost exactly like the Bandage Bazooka in function.
- The weapon fires cans of Chug Splash, instead of bandages.
- Unlike the Bandage Bazooka, it will not produce any items when a shot is missed.
- Also unlike the Bandage Bazooka, it can heal opponents due to the nature of the splash.
- In the replay client, it shows as two Chug Cannons with 10 shots each. The same goes for the Bandage Bazooka.
- If the player has the Chug Cannon in their inventory, has a stack of items near the overflow count, and then picks up another stack to add to the original and flow into a new slot, the stack of items will disappear and the Chug Cannon will delete an inventory slot for the rest of the match.