For the article on the previous version of this location, please see Colossal Crops Corny Complex was a Named Location in Fortnite: Battle Royale. It was the futuristic version of Frenzy Farm, replacing Colossal Crops. It was nearly the same as Frenzy Farm, except having IO tech inside barns and shacks, and having two secret bases under farms, one being Surface Hub IO-F4. It started to get abducted by The Mothership in September 5th 2021. Doctor Slone could be found here as a boss, along with IO Guards.
Corny Complex was a farm that actually is an IO-Operative Controlled Location, with a Surface Hub beneath the main Barn and another secret base near one of the corn fields. As the name suggests, this farm consisted mainly of corn, alongside cabbage.
- Update v17.00: Corny Complex replaces Colossal Crops.
- Update v17.10: A UFO has been added to the main barn.
- Update v17.40: The Countermeasure Device can be found in the complex.
- Update v17.50: Doctor Slone now patrols the location outside.
- September 3rd: There is now a countdown at the Main Complex for the Operation: Sky Fire Live Event.
- September 5th: The Mothership has opened its main hatch above the location.
- September 6th: The Mothership sent a low-gravity beam towards the location and it started to get abducted.
- September 9th: The Floating Islands ascend and move, entering Phase 2.
- September 10th: The Floating Islands move again.
- September 11th: The Floating Islands move towards the center, entering Phase 3.
Operation: Sky Fire
Floating Islands & Craters
Main Barn Island
IO Base Island
White Shack Island
Market Stand Island
Green Shack Island
Barns & Shacks
Surface Hub IO-F4
Barns & Shacks
Red Tractor Barn
- Corny Complex was the fifth POI to appear at this location, the others are Frenzy Farm, Stark Industries, Colossal Coliseum & Colossal Crops.
- It was the fifth farm named location, the others being Anarchy Acres, Fatal Fields, Frenzy Farm & Colossal Crops.
- Corny Complex was very similar to Frenzy Farm, as it looks nearly identical to the latter.
- It was the third farm named location on Chapter 2, the others being Frenzy Farm & Colossal Crops.
- If you grabbed a Monitor Screen with a Grab-itron, the lower screen will show the Stark Industries logo.
- Before the abduction, in the Takeover LTM, there was a floating Island that didn't appear in the location in other Gamemodes.
- With the Mothership Abducting Corny Complex the ambience in Surface Hub IO-F4 no longer played. However, if you went under Surface Hub IO-F4 the ambience played again.