The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The crossbow was removed from the game (eaten) on May 1st, 2018.
- It spawned in Rare and Epic variants and dealt with moderate damage.
- The Crossbow had a sniper-like scope and was almost completely silent.
- The Crossbow had 5 rounds per magazine, with infinite ammunition.
- The crossbow had a very slow bullet speed.
- The crossbow and all its variants deal only 1 damage to builds.
- During the Fortnite Valentine's event, the crossbow was given a love-themed reskin and nicknamed "Cupid's Crossbow" by many players. It does 75 for a body shot and about 180 for a headshot
- During the first Fortnitemares event, the crossbow was replaced with the Fiend Hunter Crossbow that does extra damage to fiends. This crossbow did 50 for a body shot, and 75 for a headshot, it was very effective for taking out Shadow Midas
- It returned for the One Shot LTM.
- dropped by ghostly ghost henchman at the ruins during fortnitemares 2020
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.