- — In-Game Description
The emote is unique, in that it is obtained by getting a Victory Royale, with a Victory Crown in your inventory. The emote displays how many times you have won with a crown equipped.
- Update v19.00 (December 6th, 2021)
- Added the Crowning Achievement emote in Epic
- Update v19.10 (January 18th, 2022)
- Changed the emote To go past 99 Wins.
- Update v20.00: Reset the win counter for all players.
- Update v21.00: Reset the win counter for all players.
- This is the only emote that is obtained in game without the use of challenges, the Battle Pass or any third party promotions.
- Dance Moves is also given to every player but requires no requirements other than owning an account.
- The crown in the emote will upgrade at certain points depending on how many crown wins you have.
- After 10 wins with a crown, a second llama head will pop up.
- After 20 wins with a crown, a third llama head will pop up and red gems will appear on the crown.
- Performing the emote in front of a Vending Machine reveals unique dialogue from Llana.
- There was a bug that made the counter roll over to 00 upon achieving 100 victories.
- This was patched in Update v19.10, where the emote can now count past 1000 Victory Crown wins.
- The music used for the emote is an excerpt from the Wild Lobby Track.
- The maximum number of counting wins with the emote is 99,999.