Join him, and together you will rule the galaxy.
- — In-Game Description
Darth Vader is a Star Wars Series Outfit in Fortnite: Battle Royale, that can be obtained by purchasing all of the cosmetics on Page 10, and spending 9 Battle Stars in the Chapter 3: Season 3 Battle Pass. He is part of the Darth Vader Set.
|If only you knew the power of the Dark Side…||June 1st 2022|
- Darth Vader's ID is CID_A_422_Athena_Commando_M_Realm.
- He has another ID for his Boss. This being CID_NPC_Athena_Commando_M_Realm
- He is the first Star Wars Series Outfit to be added in the Battle Pass of Chapter 3.
- His description is a reference to the quote "...Join me, and together, we shall rule the galaxy as father and son!" as said by Darth Vader to Luke Skywalker in Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back after Vader reveals to Luke that he is his father.
- Darth Vader and Snap are the only outfits in the battle pass to not receive Super levels edit styles in the Chapter 3: Season 3.
Darth Vader can be found as a Boss at Imperial Docking Bays during Chapter 3: Season 3.
Darth Vader drops the following items when eliminated:
|Darth Vader's Lightsaber||Melee Weapons|
- Darth Vader utilizes all abilities of his lightsaber, including throwing and blocking incoming damage.
- When far enough, Darth Vader may Force Pull the player towards him, negating possible fall damage.
- Darth Vader can Force Leap towards the player to shorten the distance. If the player is close enough, Vader will do 15 damage on impact.
- Darth Vader can throw any small props at the player, dealing 85 damage.
|Disturbance in the Force||4000|
|Eliminated Darth Vader|
- As a Boss, he is slightly taller than players. But not as tall as The Foundation.
- Darth Vader uses the Lambda-Class Shuttle glider when forced into Glider Redeploy. This is the first AI to use a unique glider that is not the Default Glider.
- He is the first Boss to have a unique defeat animation. Kneeling on the ground before breaking away.
- He is also the first Boss to use the Vindertech Drones upon defeat.
- If a player were to be eliminated by Darth Vader. The item picture displayed will be different from the Darth Vader's Lightsaber Mythic.
- Darth Vader isn't very fast, so evading his Lightsaber swings isn't too hard. However you need to be mindful of the force attacks he could use to compensate.
- When Darth Vader is doing something that isn't walking towards you, he won't block incoming fire. This is an opportunity for you to dish out damage. Just be careful of what he does during it.
- Imperial Docking Bay Radar is located next to Seven Outpost VII, making it very easy to lure Darth Vader to fight The Foundation.
You underestimate the power of the Dark Side.
- — Darth Vader
Darth Vader, formerly known as Anakin Skywalker is a Force-sensitive male that was born on Tatooine. He was once a heroic Jedi Knight, believed to be the Chosen One of the prophecy. But he became twisted and evil and so turned to the dark side of the force as a Sith Lord. As Commander-in-Chief in the Galactic Empire, he seeks to eradicate all rebel threats to the power he and his master, Emperor Palpatine, have accumulated.