Although based on the Hand Cannon, Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons function closer to the Dual Pistols, in that firing them functions like a 2 round burst. The guns are actually fully automatic and the single press of the fire button will fire both weapons together. When the Player hits a shot with a bullet from this weapon, it will heal the player 3 effective health (HP and/or Shield).
|Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons|
|Fire Rate: 5.29|
|Magazine Size: 18|
|Reload Time: 2.2s|
|Healing: 3 Effective Health per hit|
Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons are hitscan weapons. They do not have First Shot Accuracy enabled, and will always fire a random spread of bullets, which reset after each burst. This spread is decreased whilst crouching.
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 2
- Be weary of Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons magazine size, at it fires both guns at once, meaning half the number of shots per magazine.
- This weapon can be used to siphon health back during a fight, and useful when stuck in the storm to survive longer inside of it.
- Although Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons have Hand Cannon in their name, they are closer in function to the Dual Pistols.
- Like the original Hand Cannon, Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons are based on the American / Israeli MRI Desert Eagle, a weapon colloquially known as 'The Hand Cannon'. This version however has a Deadpool inspired finish with the word "Bang!" on the side.
- The healing factor of this weapon is likely in reference to Deadpool's self healing factor in his canon.
- Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons are inspired by his weapons in Deadpool 2.
- Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons used the new updated Hand Cannon model before the actual Hand Cannon did, as Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons came a season before the Hand Cannon's icon and model update.