In the Disco Domination Limited Time Mode, dance floors have spawned around the Battle Royale island. Players can take them over by clearing out enemies and then dancing to raise a disco ball up from the floor. The team that fills their meter the fastest by capturing and defending the dance floors will win.
- Two teams compete
- Respawning will be turned on until the third (last) storm circle.
- Five dance floors appear on the map whenever the storm is not moving.
- Emoting on a dance floor when no enemies are present raises a disco ball in the center of the floor, and captures it for the team.
- The more friendly players that are dancing on a floor, the faster it will be captured.
- Once a floor is captured, it will begin filling the team's “dance bar” on the HUD, until either an enemy stands on it or the current storm timer ends and the storm begins to move. The first team to fill their dance bar to 100% wins the match.
- Dance floors in later stages fill the bar more quickly.
- It is not possible to build on or over dance floors, but they can be protected by surrounding them with a fort.
- Glider redeploy is activated; press jump while falling.
- Uses 50v50 levels of loot and resources.