- — In-Game Description
Doctor Slone is an Epic Outfit in Fortnite: Battle Royale, that could be obtained by purchasing all the cosmetics on Page 8, and spending 9 Battle Stars on the Chapter 2: Season 7 Battle Pass. She is part of the IO Inquest Set.
Character's special dialogues for player wearing Doctor Slone outfit.
- Doctor Slone's boss theme is derived from the Detonation Music Pack. As well the music pack, Sky Fire. Show's as a secondary theme for Doctor Slone, hence her being on the cover art.
- Doctor Slone's CID is CID_A_113_Athena_Commando_F_Innovator.
- In Update v17.10, she received 3 super-level styles: Silver, Golden and Prismatic.
- Her name in the quests was "???" until the Week 3 of Chapter 2: Season 7.
- In her foreshadowing silhouette and other media, she wears hoop earrings. These do not appear on the outfit.
- She has a winter themed remake called Snow Stealth Slone.
- Revealed towards the end of Operation: Sky Fire, Slone turned out to be evil. It was also foreshadowed at the end of the Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point where she is seen working with Lex Luthor, The Batman Who Laughs, and Deathstroke Zero.
This is the moment the Imagined Order has been waiting for. The machinations of their plan are already in motion. And Slone's not going down without a fight.
Slone has declined all interview requests.
When alerted, Doctor Slone summons two clones. They will die instantly upon being eliminated and drop no loot, however, they can deal damage to players.
- She can clone herself an unlimited number of times, but there cannot be more than two clones at a moment.
- Initially, the clones will have 300 overall HP. When she summons them another time, their total health will be 0.3 of the current health of the original boss.
- If Slone eliminates or loses sight of her current target, after a short while her clones will disappear.
- When Slone gets knocked, all of the clones disappear and the original boss remains as the only one that can be shaken down or eliminated.
|Jumping Jacks||Lunch Break||Bean Bag||Have a Seat|
Deal 750 Damage to IO Forces during a match
Deal 1500 Damage to IO Forces during a match
Deal 3000 Damage to IO Forces during a match
|Who's the Boss ?
Eliminated a Boss
Eliminated I.O. Boss Doctor Slone
- Update v17.00: Added Doctor Slone as a Boss which spawns in Corny Complex and uses a Mythic Pulse Rifle.
- Update v17.50: Doctor Slone changed her location: she now spawns outside of the Surface Hub IO-F4 and patrols the whole Corny Complex.
- Update v18.00: Removed the Boss.
- Update v18.10: The Convoy moves next to Destroyed Dish.
- Update v18.20: The Convoy moves to Retail Row.
- October 17th: The Convoy moves through Retail Row.
- October 22nd: The Convoy moves closer to **REDACTED**.
- Update v18.30: Doctor Slone reached her final destination and is now stationed at IO Staging Facility.
- Update v19.00: Removed the Boss.
- Update v20.00: The Boss AI returns and now resides in The Fortress.
- Reduced health and shield from 500 to 400.
- Update v20.40: Doctor Slone moves to The Collider.
- Update v21.00: Doctor Slone can no longer be found on the island.
- She is the first Boss to carry over from a previous season and remain virtually unaltered. (Aside from her Primary weapon being replaced.)
- In Chapter 3: Season 2, She is slightly taller than normal player height. But not as tall as The Foundation.
You just don't know when to quit... But I'm glad you're here... I finally get a chance to finish what I started.
- — Doctor Slone
Doctor Slone is a very high ranking member of the Imagined Order, taking order from Geno. She is one of the main antagonists of Fortnite: Battle Royale's Lore, serving as the final antagonist of Chapter 2: Season 7, the secondary antagonist of Chapter 2: Season 8, and the main antagonist of Chapter 3: Season 2.
Slone is an extremely intelligent and cunning individual. She shows extreme loyalty to the Imagined Order, doing everything she possibly can to carry out any of the IO's plans even if her core personality doesn't fully align with them. She is shown to be an intelligent tactician, preparing for many case scenarios and generally being shown to be on top of things and in the know. She also shows immense cunning and ruthlessness, unafraid to have her field agents rough up the IO's other forces if it means she gets one of her plans done. Additionally, she easily recognizes the expendability of Loopers and uses them as sacrificial lambs on at least one occasion. However, despite her ruthless nature, Jones claims during the Collision Event's pre-show that Slone "isn't a monster", making a case that there is some good in her that her employment doesn't necessarily allow her to show.
She is again talking to Jones about how IO is evacuating, and Jones should save himself. Jones disagrees, cuts ties with IO, and enlists the help of The Foundation to stop The Zero Point from imploding.
Slone works with The Batman Who Laughs and Lex Luthor to plant her anchor device in The Zero Point to use its power remotely. They opens Sideways Rifts in Metropolis to allow them to enter in the Loop.
When The Last Reality arrived to the island, they used The Mothership to rip The Spire out of the ground and attempted to absorb the energy of The Zero Point. They failed, however, and the Zero Point was pushed down into the Bridge, unleashing a shockwave that destroyed The Spire, forming The Aftermath. With The Zero Point now recontained by the Imagined Order, Slone led the fight against The Last Reality as they invaded the island to take the Zero Point for themselves. Shortly after, the IO started crawling with "moles", so she recruited The Looper (The Player) to help her. She guided the Looper through various missions, and revealed that she was developing a weapon that can destroy The Mothership. She tells The Looper to active the Countermeasure Device, which is planned to destroy The Mothership. In the process, she found that Maven was the mole they have been looking for, and sent The Looper to confront her, in which they defeated her.
In Operation: Sky Fire, after The Loopers are Abducted by The Mothership, Slone hacks the Alien Jetpack to interact with them. She guides them throughout The Mothership, and when she is about to detonate the bombs, The Cube rises from water and she weaponizes the jetpacks. The Cube turns dormant, she tells them that she will cannot bring them to Apollo because she cant let The Cube return. She then detonates the bombs and cuts the connection.
After Surface Hub IO-F4 gets destroyed, Slone moves to IO Convoy with a group of IO Guards. They start their journey from Compact Cars and move throughout Apollo. On October 26th, They finally arrive at **REDACTED**, where they open the bunker located there and reveal the IO Staging Facility. They have gathered the alien ship materials from the flatbed truck inside the facility.
It was revealed that Doctor Slone had captured Agent Jones and had him incarcerated inside of The Bridge. She was planning on executing him for betraying the Imagined Order, but before she could do that, The Foundation arrived, killing her IO Guards and saving Agent Jones. Slone thought he had died during the Zero Crisis Finale event when he had sealed himself inside of The Zero Point, resulting in the formation of The Spire. The Foundation then unmasked himself, revealing him to played by none other than Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Slone then angrily pulled out a Legendary Pistol and started firing at The Foundation. However, The Foundation blocked all of her shots, and then locked her inside of the room.
Despite losing control of The Loop, Slone survives the events of The End. The IO sends drills to reach the surface of the newly flipped island. Slone is the first to reach Artemis as Snow Stealth Slone and after her, Mole Teams reach the surface one by one, along with IO Guards.
Slone was seen operating a Titan Tank near The Collider during the Live Event. She taunts Jones and uses her IO Guards to attack him, The Foundation and four loopers before getting crushed by the mech's left hand piloted by The Paradigm. Whether or not she survived the impact is not shown.
|Lost or Eliminated Target||1|
Pay Phone Conversation
|Welcome to the operation!|
|The aliens are about to start their biggest abduction yet.|
|What they don't know is that we've attached explosives to all their targets.|
|You're going to ride along with the bombs and make sure they do their jobs.|
|Okay, here we go. Hold tight!|
|I'll be in touch once you're all on board.|
|They didn't arm you...|
|And troops are everywhere.|
|They might be onto us.|
|I found the abduction chamber housing the bombs.|
|Once this patrol passes, I'll get you out of here.|
|Okay, go! We don't have much time.|
|I'm gonna find you a path around the patrols.|
|Watch out for each other.|
|If you get seen, we're done.|
|When you get to the security door, stand by.|
|Enemy craft ahead, but they're passing by.|
|I'll open the door once it's clear.|
|Okay, they're gone. Give me a moment.|
|Come on... come on...|
|I got it. Let's go!|
|If you get seen, get across the bridge as quickly as you can.|
|You've been spotten! Keep moving!|
|I've sealed them in.|
|Okay, give me a second to think...|
|There's a transport tube up ahead. That may work.|
|There! that transport tube will get you past their patrols.|
|These aren't intended for organics.|
|Let's hope that's not an issue.|
|We seem to be safe...|
|There should be another transport tube ahead.|
|Looks like I'll have to reverse the airflow.|
|Give me a moment.|
|Okay, hold on.|
|Just need to...||File:Doctor Slone (Observation Hallway 08) - Sky Fire VO - Fortnite.ogg|
|Okay, and then...|
|And done. Get in the tubes.|
|This will take you right to the abduction chamber.|
|Oh, good. The bombs are in place.|
|I'll get things ready on my end.|
|You keep those backpacks near the bombs.|
|Okay, I'm gonna start the arming sequence.|
|Wait, what's happening?|
|The signal was cut off!|
|I'll figure this out.|
|Just stay alive!|
|We thought it was gone for good!|
|Last time it nearly destroyed the Island!|
|Okay. We need to hit this thing hard and fast!|
|I need to weaponize your packs.|
|Get to the windows!|
|We have to arm those bombs NOW!|
|Arming sequence is good.|
|And we're done!|
|You played your part.|
|Now I have to play mine.|
|We are fighting a war in which we're hopelessly outgunned.|
|I won't bring you home.|
|Not if there is a chance that... thing... can make it back to the Island.|
|Over... and out.|
Operation: Sky Fire (Player Trailing)
|We've gotta get you closer!|
|You're falling behind!|
|We're running out of time!|
|C'mon. Let's get going!|
|I see you Jones.|
|You can't hide from me forever, Jones!|
|No one leaves until all threats are eliminated.|
|Take 'em out!|
|You just don't know when to quit...|
|But I'm glad you're here...|
|I finally get a chance to finish what I started.|
|(sigh) Always so dramatic. Any last words, Jones?|