The Dragon's Breath Sniper Rifle functions identically to the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle, in that it is weapon which fires a single, fast moving, projectile bullet, which is affected by gravity. The weapon is fitted with a Scope for long range engagements but has only one bullet in its magazine, punishing inaccurate fire. Firing the weapon from the hip is very inaccurate also, having no indication on which direction the bullet will go. The special trait of the Dragon's Breath Sniper Rifle is that it can set opponents alight, the same way the Dragon's Breath Shotgun does. This deals 10 damage per second until the opponent stops burning, and can set structures on fire too.
The Dragon's Breath Sniper Rifle is Exotic and so cannot be upgraded or sidegraded.
The Dragon's Breath Sniper Rifle deals 116 Damage per shot (38.3 damage per second). The Dragon's Breath Sniper Rifle uses Heavy Ammo. The Dragon's Breath Sniper Rifle has a headshot multiplier of 2.5x.
|Dragon's Breath Sniper Rifle|
|Fire Rate: 0.33|
|Magazine Size: 1|
|Reload Time: 2.5s|
- Players should aim above targets at long ranges to compensate for bullet drop. The further the target the higher the player should aim.
- Players should aim in the direction a target is moving at long ranges to compensate for the bullet travel time. The faster and further the target the further the player should aim.
- As the Dragon's Breath Sniper Rifle deals HP damage with the fire it produces, it can be useful when attacking enemies in the storm, as the storm will contribute to lowering the enemy's HP, and also ignore Shield.
- It has a small explosion radius when it lands that deals 115 damage, aiming right next to the enemy you want to hit is a good strategy.
- Update v15.10: Introduced the Dragon's Breath Sniper Rifle
- Update v16.00: Vaulted the Dragon's Breath Sniper Rifle