- — In-game description
- Drift comes with six styles, all six must be unlocked by gaining EXP by grinding in the Season 5 weekly challenges. The weekly challenges posters also show Drift upgrading his armor in the first 6 posters.
|Gain 10,000 XP||Drift Stage 2 style|
|Gain 25,000 XP||Drift Stage 3 style|
|Gain 50,000 XP||Drift Stage 4 style|
|Gain 100,000 XP||Drift Stage 5 style|
|Gain 200,000 XP||Drift Stage 6 style|
Note: When you complete four challenges listed above you will receive the Epic Rift Edge harvesting tool.
- Drift is the mascot for Season 5.
- Drift is a original skin.
- There was a series of Loading Screens that featured Drift, the Brite Bomber skin, the Cuddle Team Leader skin, and the Rex skin.
- These loading screens have hinted at a possible relationship between Drift and Brite Bomber. There is no confirmation on this, however.
- Near Loot Lake (formally Leaky Lake), there is a big Durr Burger/Beef Boss head with a Drift spray on the tongue.
- Drift is seen in the Season 5 trailer.
- Drift is one of the most popular Outfits in Fortnite.
- Drift is a part of the Drift set which includes the Summer Drift Outfit, the Catalyst Outfit, the Oozie Back Bling, the Atmosphere Back Bling, the Kitsune Pet, the Driftstream Glider, the Rift Rider Glider, the Rift Edge Pickaxe, the Dual Edge Dual Pickaxe, the Kitsune Wrap, the Maximum Drift Wrap, the Drift Loading Screen, and the Rift Lighting Contrail.
- Drift appears in the Loading Screen Downtown Drift which was created by Aaron Kraten.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.