Dual Crossbow. Shoots an arrow that deals heavy damage to Fiends.
- — In-Game Description
The Dual Fiend Hunters fire semi-automatically, with both gun firing once on each button press. Unlike other Crossbows, they are hitscan, and as such the player does not need to account for projectile speed or drop. The weapons are designed for use against Sideways Monsters and deal twice the normal damage to them.
|Dual Fiend Hunters (Creative)||Dual Fiend Hunters (Creative)|
|DPS: 112||DPS: 116|
|Damage: 28||Damage: 29|
|Fire Rate: 4||Fire Rate: 4|
|Magazine Size: 16||Magazine Size: 16|
|Reload Time: 3.19s||Reload Time: 3.045s|
|Dual Fiend Hunters||Dual Fiend Hunters||Dual Fiend Hunters|
|DPS: 124||DPS: 132||DPS: 136|
|Damage: 31||Damage: 33||Damage: 34|
|Fire Rate: 4||Fire Rate: 4||Fire Rate: 4|
|Magazine Size: 16||Magazine Size: 16||Magazine Size: 16|
|Reload Time: 2.9s||Reload Time: 2.755s||Reload Time: 2.61s|
The Dual Fiend Hunters are Hitscan weapons, and do not have first shot accuracy.
- The player should prioritize the use of the Dual Fiend Hunters against Cube Monsters. However, they work perfectly fine as regular weapons.
- Update v18.10: October 5th: Added the Dual Fiend Hunters in Rare, Epic and Legendary.
- The Common and Uncommon variants are inaccessible.
- Update v18.30: October 26th: Added the Dual Fiend Hunters into Creative in all rarities, including the previously inaccessible Common and Uncommon variants.
- Update v19.00: Vaulted the Dual Fiend Hunters in all rarities.
- The Dual Fiend Hunters are the only Crossbow to use Medium Bullets, and the only ones to use ammo that isn't Arrows or Crossbow Bolts.
- Fiend Hunter Crossbow - A weapon with a similar name and function. Has infinite ammo instead of using Medium Bullets.