- Update v4.00: After the Meteor hit Dusty Depot, it became Dusty Divot.
- Update v4.10: Some roof panels have covered the central facility.
- Update v4.30: The central facility is fully completed. The progress in the meteor's excavation is halfway made. A metallic entity can be seen through some regions of the meteor. Trees start to grow on the outskirts of Dusty Divot.
- Update v4.40: Meteor excavation is completed. A space pod is found at the core of the rock. Cars and a chopper in areas of the west part have been flipped. Trees and grassland continue to grow. The facility in the center is no longer being maintained.
- Update v4.50: Cars and equipment were moved from the site and the area has been deserted. Grass and trees continue to grow up to the central site of the divot. Few Hop Rocks in the area still remain.
- Update v5.00: Dusty Divot is abandoned and becomes overgrown with trees, water puddles, and Shield Mushrooms. The meteor disappears and is replaced by a tree, and all Hop Rocks disappear. The facility in the center is significantly damaged.
- Update v5.10: 3 trucks appear west of the crater, thought to make repairs to the old locations.
- Update v5.40: The trucks arrive at the damaged depot warehouses, and the remains have been modified to fit a diner and gift shop, now containing the small meteors that used to surround the excavation site. The area is now called Dusty Diner but is not a named location on the map. The gray warehouse is still severely damaged but held stable by new iron supports and is now used as a viewing area, looking out to the crater. The red warehouse is converted into a diner/museum. Inside the diner is a complete timeline of the Dusty region, such as what the depots used to be like before the impact, the government facility, the damaged remains of the warehouses, artifacts such as wreckage of the depots and crash site facility, meteorite fragments, and the divot, before and Season 5 beyond. There is a board providing a history of the meteor that was seen back in Season 3, telling where it landed, and forming of the government site with it showing the meteor with a question mark referencing the excavation exposing the pod inside the meteor (The Visitor).
- Update v7.00: Ziplines have been placed in the crater, allowing you to go in and out of it quickly.
- Week 3: Crates have fallen over or been removed from the red warehouse and the back of Dusty Diner.
- Update v7.10: Dusty Divot is covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- Update v7.20: The snow disappeared.
- Update v7.30: Dusty Divot is covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
- 1/31/2019: The snow melts from Dusty Divot.
- Update v8.00: Ziplines have been removed from the crater.
- Update v8.20: Trucks carrying the dig site excavators have been seen in the crater. The logos in the excavators show that they belong to the same organization that initially constructed the Dusty Divot facility.
- Later that week, the excavators began digging in the middle part of the abandoned research facility. About half of the central building has been demolished in the process. The rocks in the middle of the excavation area can be damaged by harvesting tools and have several million hit points.
- 4/3/2019: The rocks have been destroyed, and the hole is now filled with lava. Fragments of Dusty Depot can temporarily be found.
- Update v9.00: The excavators are gone, and the Government has abandoned the dig site.
- Update v9.30: A Snow Cones truck, a couple of lawn chairs, and a grill are added outside the abandoned research facility.
- Update v9.40: All of the summer props outside the abandoned research facility are removed.
Ice Cream Truck