E.G.O. (also known as GHOST) is a spy and military faction in Fortnite: Battle Royale, first appearing in Chapter 2: Season 1. E.G.O. has multiple bases scattered across the map, each with a different purpose.
GHOST and SHADOW are rivals.
- Week 1: An E.G.O Plane crashes on the Chapter 2 island shortly after the Zero Point's rearrangement of the Island completes. This is the first instance of them on the island. They set up all of their base camps around the new matter of the island. It is unclear whether or not they came here to investigate the Zero Point.
- Week 2: Turk and Outcast are seen fishing at Craggy Cliffs.
- Week 3: Rippley is created at Slurpy Swamp most likley due to an accident with creating a Sludge for A.L.T.E.R.
- Week 5: Journey, Turk, Remedy, and 8-Ball find the discoverence of the Alter-Egos and 8-Ball is determined to take down Scratch, his Alter Ego.
- Week 6: Cameo hides Rippley in a barn within Frenzy Farm while Toxin and a few sludges find them.
- Week 7: 8-Ball and Scratch come down to a showdown within Weeping Woods as Bushranger watches them. Scratch may have been corrupted due to this fight.
- Week 8: The E.G.O. squad is attacked by Toxin and her army of sludges. The E.G.O team escapes via a Motorboat that leads them into Hydro 16.
- Week 9: Midas' E.G.O. files show up at Eye Land and has turned numerous things to gold.
- Week 1: Midas builds E.G.O. "The Agency" and creates an Agency within EGO, which is now known as GHOST. Ghost House is also built near The Agency and Weeping Woods.
- Week 7: Meowscles turns to SHADOW and Contract Giller most probably distracted him and Deadpool took over The Yacht and decorates it to his own liking.
- Week 8: Skye turns The Shark into a prison.
- Week 13: A new Shadow Operative by the name Renegade Shadow has stormed and attacked The Agency, the Ghost Henchmen are having trouble attacking him with their kingsmen umbrellas.
- Week 14: The Device Live Event occurs and The Agency is destroyed to make way for The Device. It is unclear about Midas' intentions, whether he wanted to break the storm, or "the loop." SHADOW Henchmen invade and Midas turns to SHADOW.
- Week 1: A new SHADOW operative known as Jules (who has ties with Midas) takes The Agency and creates a larger, and dark version of it, known as The Authority. She is the boss there and the SHADOW Henchmen now have different weapons. Ghost House is taken over and GHOST creates a floating base called The Fortilla out of Agency remains. The Shark and Yacht are both dismantled.
- Week 7: The Fortilla turns 90 degrees and faces Shanty Town.
- Week 1: Half of The Fortilla is taken apart and a lone GHOST Henchmen is partying and crying.
- Week 3: the Shadow and Ghost Henchmen meet up at a Gas Station and have a dance battle.
- Week 5: They both go to Lazy Lake's hotel and continue their adventures.
- Week 7: The Duo heads to Hydro 16's dam and walk there.
- Week 8: They celebrate the arrival of Fortnitemares at Sweaty Sands.
- Week 9: They head to Craggy Cliffs to grab some exploring gear.
- Week 11: The Henchmen sit near the edge of the island near Brutus' Basin, finally having peace together.
- Week 1: E.G.O's demise is finally confirmed and what remains of them are unknown. The active E.G.O agents remained on the island and settled everywhere (Turk, Outcast & Remedy for example) and another organization, hierarchically above E.G.O, replaces them : The Imagined Order. According to Sleuth, Ghost & Shadow are actually still hiding on the island, continuing their activity in the utmost secrecy, he hunts down both organizations.
- Week 1: White Coffee Mugs with the E.G.O./GHOST logo would appear at the Big Shots south of Catty Corner.
- Week 2: Cloud Striker is revealed as an E.G.O. operative, likely a pilot.
- Week 10: Ghost House base near Weeping Woods is destroyed due to the building of Kit's Cantina
- Week 1: Turk and Remedy Are still NPCs in the island, with both of their original E.G.O References in their descriptions (That was removed in season 5 early) Returning, (Remedy description saying that E.G.O collapsed, and turk’s description saying that he's one of the top survivalists of E.G.O)
- Week 11: Lara Croft gives the player a quest to visit GHOST and SHADOW Ruins, The Sharky Shell, the **REDACTED**, and Brutus' Basin.
|E.G.O. Comm Tower||10/15/2019||
|E.G.O. Science Station||10/15/2019||
|E.G.O. Staging Post||10/15/2019||
|Agent Peely's House||10/15/2019||
|GHOST Spawn Command||2/20/2020||
All the members do not directly know the link with The Imagined Order since some were recruited on the island and therefore do not come from outside The Loop, this is the case in particular for all those who joined E.G.O during the Chapter 2: Season 3 which had become a symbol of resistance against A.L.T.E.R.
|Agent Name & Icon||Release Date||Location||Information|
|Gear Specialist Maya||2/20/2020||
|Chaos Double Agent||7/10/2020||
|Double Agent Wildcard||7/10/2020||
|Double Agent Hush||7/10/2020||
|Henchmen Name & Icon||Release Date||Location||Information|
|GHOST Beach Brawler||6/17/2020|
Former Members / Unknown Status
|Agent Name & Icon||Release Date||Location||Information|
|Starter||Starter Assault Rifle||Standard issue medium-range weapon|
|Starter||Sneaky Tech||Move faster while crouching|
|Starter||Proximity Mine||Explodes when an opponent is within range|
|Starter||Therapeutic Swim Tech||Regenerate health while swimming|
|Starter||Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle||Standard issue long-range weapon|
|Starter||Speed Reload Tech||Reload all of your weapons faster|
|2||Scoped Assault Rifle||Assault Rifle with scoped visibility for increased range|
|3||Battle Ready Tech||Spawn with shields applied|
|4||Creepin’ Cardboard||Nothing to see here. Just a moving box|
|5||Double Jump Tech||Jump twice|
|6||Assault Rifle||Medium-range weapon with increased rarity|
|7||Proximity Mine||Spawn with additional Proximity Mines|
|8||Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle||Single-shot sniper rifle with long-range scope|
|9||Tracer Rounds Tech||Mark opponents you damage for a short time|
|10||Chug Splash||Applies shields to yourself and nearby teammates|
|11||Suppressed Submachine Gun||Quiet short-range automatic weapon|
|12||Creepin’ Cardboard||Creepin’ Cardboard that you're in can withstand more damage|
|13||Semi-Auto Sniper||Long-range weapon with increased rarity|
|14||Reinvigorated Tech||Instantly regain health after an elimination|
|15||Scoped Assault Rifle||Scoped Assault Rifle with reduced recoil|
|16||Chug Splash +||Chug Splashes that provide additional shield over time|
|17||Parting Gift Tech||Leave behind a Proximity Mine where you were eliminated|
|18||Shield Bubble||Create a barrier that blocks bullets|
|19||Tactical Shotgun||Fast firing close-quarters shotgun|
|20||Tanky Tech||Regain some lost health or shields after taking damage|
|21||Shield Bubble +||Shield Bubble with low gravity inside|
|22||Suppressed Submachine Gun +||Quiet SMG that deals increased damage with its last 5 bullets|
|23||Trusty Suppressor Tech||Trusty Pistol shots are quiet|
|24||Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle +||Sniper Rifle that can reload while not being held|
|25||Glass Cannon Tech||Deal more damage, but receive more damage|
|26||Grappler||Fling yourself toward nearby surfaces|
|27||Suppressed Sniper Rifle||Quiet single-shot sniper rifle with long-range scope|
|28||Glider Redeploy Tech||Deploy your glider while airborne|
|29||Assault Rifle +||Quiet medium-range automatic weapon|
|30||Dance Support Tech||Emoting heals yourself and nearby teammates|
|31||Semi-Auto Sniper +||Long-range weapon with increased fire rate|
|32||Trusty Headhunter Tech||Trusty Pistol headshots deal more damage and rarity is increased|
|33||Crash Pad||Land safe and bounce high|
|34||Copy Cat Tech||Trusty Pistol is replaced by an item from eliminated opponents|
|35||Fast Charge Tech||Improved charge rate on all tech|
|36||Strong Resolve Tech||Reduced flinch after receiving damage|
|37||Stink Bomb||Creates a smell so bad that it hurts|
|38||Burst Assault Rifle||Medium-range rifle that shoots in 3 round bursts|
|39||Tactical Shotgun +||Tactical Shotgun that fires more pellets|
|40||Crash Pad +||Land safe and bounce even higher|
|41||Suppressed Sniper Rifle||Suppressed Sniper Rifle with thermal vision scope|
|42||Agile Aim Tech||Increased mobility while aiming down sights|
|43||Stink Bomb +||Stink Bomb with longer-lasting smell|
|44||Grappler +||Grappler with increased range|
|45||Sharpshooter Tech||Increased headshot damage, but reduced body damage|
|46||Burst Assault Rifle||Burst Assault Rifle with increased structure damage|
|47||Shield Synergy Tech||Gain some shields when you gain health|
|48||Scoped Revolver +||Scoped Revolver with improved fire rate and recoil|
|49||Mandatory Boogie Tech||Eliminations force you to boogie|
|50||Midas' Drum Gun||The gold standard|
- It is theorized that there is a link between E.G.O./GHOST and the Imagined Order, due to what appears to be GHOST logos and a framed picture of The Agency in The Office of which John Jones works, outside of The Loop, during The Device event we can also find there are several E.G.O files.
- There is no confirmation of what kind of correlation there is as of yet.
- The only remaining Locations left on the Island that relate to E.G.O. are Crash Site, Sharky Shell (a destroyed The Shark), and Agent Peely's House.