- For schematics, see the schematics page.
Explosive Weapons are a type of weapon in Fortnite: Battle Royale that are used to launch explosives at targets, using ammunition such as rockets or grenades. They tend to have a long range and exceptional damage, but at the cost of low fire rate and high reload times.
|Stats||Rocket Launcher (Rare)
|Rocket Launcher (Epic)||Rocket Launcher (Lengendary)|
Grenade Launcher (Milkor MGL)
|Stats||Grenade Launcher (Rare)||Grenade Launcher (Epic)||Grenade Launcher (Legendary)|
|Stats||Guided Missile Launcher (Epic)|
|Guided Missile Launcher (Legendary)|
Quad Launcher (M202 Flash)
|Stats||Quad Launcher (Epic)
|Quad Launcher (Legendary)
Proximity Grenade Launcher (XM-25 CDTE)
|Stats||Proximity Grenade Launcher (Epic)||ProximityGrenade Launcher (Legendary)|
|Stats||Boom Bow (Legendary)
|Ammo Type||Shotgun Slugs|
- Players can damage themselves if they are too close to the blast. However, they cannot damage players on the same team.
- In order to assist a teammate in "riding" a rocket, players should position themselves one in front of the other - the "rider" being in the front. The player with the launcher should crouch to fire in order to increase accuracy. When the firing player lets loose the rocket, the riding player should jump. If timed correctly, the teammate should land atop the rocket.
- Rocket launchers are great at direct assaults against fortifications, but their rate of travel and source of launch are easy to detect. Grenades are more difficult to aim but, as such, it is more difficult to counter.
- Quad launchers do not bounce, but they "fall" like grenades.
- The Guided Missile is vaulted and is no longer accessible in any way.