Fatal Fields is a farm in the Battle Royale Map. It is located at the southern part of the map and has a chance to be very chaotic. With the start of Battle Pass Season 6, the corn has grown to full height.
Fatal Fields is one of the four locations that has been untouched since the beginning of Fortnite: Battle Royale.
- The word "fatal" is another word for death.
- Just above Fatal Fields, players can find a chest on a truck hanging off the edge of the map.
- Players can break open the silos in Fatal Fields to likely find a chest, or at least a weapon and some ammo.
- The small alcove near the stream running through part of the town has a chance to contain a chest. Note the stream is not referring to the major river that cuts through the map.
- There are a handful of stripped areas that are referred to as "mines", but they are not true mines in the sense there are underground tunnels. The "mines" can be searched, but a shotgun is suggested for combat.