- Fatal Fields was added to the Island.
- Update v4.00: A small meteor has landed west of Fatal Fields, leaving a crater.
- Update v4.50: The crater near Fatal Fields has been completely patched up.
- Update v6.00: The corn on the fields have grown.
- Update v6.20: The stable, red barn, and farmhouse have been turned into haunted houses, and desks with cash registers have appeared outside them. A maze has appeared on the east cornfield, and a crop circle which looks like a face appeared on the western field. An entrance gate was added to the northern entrance of the farm. A "Fork Knife" food truck has appeared in the middle of the area.
- Update v6.22: Fatal Fields has turned back to normal.
- Update v10.20:
- August 29th: A rift beacon is being constructed at Fatal Fields.
- September 2nd: The rift beacon has been completed and activated.
- September 3rd: The Floating Island has appeared Northwest of Fatal Fields and will begin slowly moving around the map.
- Update v10.40: Removed after The End event took place.
- The word "fatal" is another word for death.
- Just above Fatal Fields, players can find a chest on a truck hanging off the edge of the map.
- Fatal Fields had an almost identical brother called Anarchy Acres.
- Players could break open the silos in Fatal Fields to likely find a chest, or at least a weapon and some ammo.
- The small alcove near the stream running through part of the town has a chance to contain a chest. Note the stream is not referring to the major river that cuts through the map.