Fire Traps are a trap which can be placed on any player owned or neutral structure, in any direction or orientation. When an opponent enters the tile they are placed on, the trap will activate, dealing damage and starting a fire.
The trap is capable of igniting structures, as the fire it creates will ignite wooden structures, and damage other material structures. Although only dealing a small amount of damage on contact, the fire spread can deal extra damage, and count as an elimination for whoever placed the trap.
Fire Traps deal 50 damage, and then 10 fire damage every second after, if the opponent remains in the area.
|Max Stack: ∞|
- The Fire Trap can be placed inside an enemy structure to both catch an opponent on it, but also set their structure alight from inside.
- Like all damage traps, the Fire Trap can be used to eliminate an enemy by boxing them in with one, forcing the trap to activate and damage the enemy.
- The Fire Trap is especially deadly in the Storm, as it deals damage to HP with the fire created. This can be used to eliminate a player at high shield, as the storm will help finish them off.
- The Fire Trap deals fire damage, so even if a player is revived and then given full shield (or they are knocked from fall damage) they can still be knocked by a fire started by the trap.
- Update v14.00: Introduced the Fire Trap. It is Uncommon and can start fires.
- Update v15.00: Vaulted the Fire Trap.