|Fishing Rod||Pro Fishing Rod||Harpoon Gun|
Where to Fish
In order to catch fish, you must either use the tools or explosions in one of two places:
- Calm Water (Explosions and Harpoon Guns can not be used here) using a Fishing Rod or a Pro Fishing Rod. This is slow and gives more common items.
- Fishing Spots using any tools or explosions that give rarer items in greater quantity.
Types of Fish
- Main article: Fish
The Fishing mechanic has 41 total fish models but there's only 8 different categories of fish. Each category of fish gives different abilities/effects to the player and has multiple models.
- Floppers heal for 40 Health Points up until 100.
- Slurpfish heal 40 Health or/and Shield up to both 100 Health and Shield.
- Spicy Fish heal 15 health and gives a temporary speed boost. (Vaulted)
- Hop Floppers heal for 25 health and grant a temporary low gravity effect. (Vaulted)
- Jellyfish can be squished to give all players in the vicinity 20 health.
- Shieldfish grants players 50 Shield.
- Thermal Fish grant a player temporary thermal vision.
- Small Fry heal 25 health up until 75.
- Rift Fish act like a Rift-To-Go.
- Zero Point Floppers give you the Zero Point Crystals effect, as well as 15 health.
In addition to these, there are 3 unique fish that do not fit any of these categories.
- The Mythic Goldfish, an extremely rare fish (1 in a million) that instantly kills enemies on contact. (Vaulted)
- The Midas Flopper, a fish said to turn your entire inventory into Legendary rarity.
- The Vendetta Flopper, a fish said to mark nearby enemies' locations.
Other items/weapons can be found while fishing, these are:
|Item||Rarities in Calm Water||Rarities in Fishing Spots|
|Assault Rifle||Common||Rare - Legendary|
|Burst Assault Rifle||Common||Rare - Legendary|
|Suppressed Submachine Gun||Common||Rare|
|Charge Shotgun||Common||Rare - Legendary|
|Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle||Not Possible||Rare - Legendary|
|Rusty Can||Common||Not Possible|