- — In-game description
Fishstick has 4 styles: Default, Pirate, VR, and the World Cup 2019 exclusive version. Each of the additional styles, coincidentally, corresponds with the season's theme (Season 8 being pirates, Season 9 being futuristic, and the 4th version being the World Cup 2019 Exclusive).
The description of the Outfit references Maki Master, which is part of the Sushi set.
Fishstick also has his own restaurant called Stix in which he is the mascot. The restaurant sells fish foods.
- This Outfit was last seen in the Item Shop on May 24th, 2020.
- Fishsrick is a part of the Fish Food set which includes the Triggerfish Outfit, the Starfish Outfit, the Jellie Outfit, the Saltwater Satchel Back Bling the Coral Commandos Back Bling, the Anemone Back Bling, the Shellie Back Bling, the Bootstraps Pickaxe, the Conch Cleaver Pickaxe, the Scampi dual Pickaxe, the Fresh Fish Pickaxe, the Coral Cruiser Glider, the Man o' War Glider, the Fishy Wrap, the Slippery Wrap, the Fish Face Wrap, the Bubbleflage Wrap, and the Coral Chorus Music.
- Ever since its release date on December 26th, 2018, this Outfit has appeared in the Item Shop 11 times.
- During Avengers Endgame, he assumes the role of Thor.
- Fishstick has also earned his own character model.
- Some people think that “sweats” love to use this skin or its variants.