Fly Explosives is a LTM in Fortnite: Battle Royale in which the only weapons are Explosive Weapons. However, the main difference between Fly Explosives and it's sibling, High Explosives, is the fact that Jetpacks exist in Fly Explosives and not in High Explosives.
- Only Explosive Weapons can be found in this mode.
- Floor Loot spawners will occasionally spawn Jetpacks.
- Fly Explosives Jetpacks have increased fuel regen rate & decreased burn rate compared to Default Jetpacks, to keep pilots in the sky a bit longer.
- Between-storm wait times have been reduced due to players needing less time to find adequate loot (avg. match length should be lower than 20m).
- Rocket Ammunition capped at 120.
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) are tracked in this mode.