For the article on the for the next of the same name, please see Corny Crops Frenzy Farm was a location in Fortnite: Battle Royale in the east-midlands of the main island. It was a farm with a barn, a silo,a big house, and some smaller houses. It had a total amount of 22 chests. It was crushed by Upstate New York and Stark Industries, along with the The Orchard, in Chapter 2: Season 4.
Frenzy Farm was located on the east-midlands of the Chapter 2 map. It did not border any locations but was close to the Apple Orchard. The river nearby could take you to the big lake that contained The Authority in the center of the map. It could also take you to Steamy Stacks.
- Update v11.00: Added Frenzy Farm with the introduction of Apollo Island replacing Tomato Temple and Dusty Depot.
Chapter 2: Season 3
- It is the third named farm on a Fortnite map, with the others being Anarchy Acres and Fatal Fields from the old map.
- Its removal marked the first time in Fortnite history that there was not a farm location anywhere on the map.
- Part of Frenzy Farm can still be seen hence a part of what was once part of Frenzy Farm's cornfields.
- Frenzy Farm is the first POI of the original Chapter 2 to be removed from the map.
- The millhouse and a farm nearby returned in Chapter 2 Season 5 in the sand.
- As of Chapter 2 Season 7 they were replaced by Corny Complex.