Ghost House is a Landmark in Fortnite: Battle Royale, added in Update v12.00, on the Apollo island. It is located in co-ordinate D5, East of Weeping Woods. It is building, first owned by GHOST that seemed to be a training center for GHOST recruits. It had then later been vandalised by SHADOW and taken over by them in Chapter 2: Season 3. The building remained under the occupation of SHADOW until it had been removed.
As of C2S5, there were not many chest or floor loot spawns to be found here, so the location had gotten worse than it used to be; it could still be a viable drop spot be used to start a game with a mediocre set of loot.
Previously, the Ghost house contained many chest and floor loot spawns so was a good location to drop if you were worried about nearby locations. It had two floors, as well a small basement (which was no longer accessible as of its most recent iteration), as well as some vents that led outside to a bush for cover.
It also had several Porta-Potties you could hide in. However, for some reason, some teleported you to another one close by.
- Added Ghost House as an E.G.O. training facility.
- Ghost House is taken over by A.L.T.E.R. (Shadow).
- Ghost House is completely abandoned and has gone into disrepair. It may have been used as a base by an evil gnome developing Super Slurp Juice.
- Update v15.00: Ghost House is covered in sand.
- Update v15.30: Ghost House is replaced by Kit's Cantina.
- Its name is a play on the phrase 'Ghost House' to refer to a haunted location, but it is literal in this sense, as that was the faction occupying it. In addition, the lack of Henchmen could make it a small joke.
- A chest used to be booby-trapped - When a player tried searching it, they would drop down to a room with multiple Sentry Turrets.
- It had barrels of Super Slurp Juice in the basement after being abandoned. The Evil Gnome from Chapter 2: Season 4 may have resided here before his untimely demise in Slurpy Swamp.
- It has several vents, bushes and dumpsters that can be used to hide from players. After being covered in sand, the bushes disappeared and it gained tumbleweeds.
- Phonebooths appear at this location, though GHOST Henchmen do not.