Grenades are thrown by the player using the arc provided. Once thrown, the grenade starts a three second timer. After the three seconds is up, the grenade will explode, dealing damage in a small radius around where it stopped moving / detonated.
Grenade explosions will not set off other grenades in the area prematurely, and grenades cannot be 'cooked' by holding on to them before throwing.
If a grenade is thrown into water, it will remain stationary until it explodes.
Grenades deal 100 damage. There is no cooldown between throwing them.
|Structure Damage: 375|
|Max Stack: 6|
- Grenades are very good for attacking a player who is repeatedly building, as lobbing several grenades at their structure will not only weaken it / destroy it, but it has the potential to eliminate the player afterwards.
- Understanding how far a grenade will go after it has been thrown before detonating allows a player to effectively control exactly where a grenade will explode, rather than dealing with the potential bounces and rolling of a thrown grenade.
- Update v1.6: Added Grenades in Common rarity alongside Battle Royale. They stack up to 10.
- Update v1.7: Grenades now deal 375 Structure Damage, instead of 450.
- Unknown: Added a new icon for the Grenade to reflect its in game model.
- Update v3.00: Grenades can no longer critical hit/headshot.
- Update v9.00: Unvaulted Grenades
- Update v11.00: Updated the Icon for the Grenade
- Update v11.11: Grenades now only stack to 6, from 10
- Grenades are a different item to the projectile shot from a Grenade Launcher. They also cannot be used as Ammunition for said weapon.