Healing Items are a type of item in Fortnite: Battle Royale. The purpose of these items is to increase the player health, be it HP or Shield.
Healing Items increase players health, be it HP or Shield. The majority of healing items are consumables, meaning they are used by standing still for a period of time to gain the benefits. However, some healing items are thrown such as Chug Splash, and others are placed such as Cozy Campfires. Either way, all healing items increase the player's health.
List of Healing Items
Items that provide healing
Weapons that Provide Healing
|Infinity Blade||+ 1 HP per second||Melee Weapon|
|Bandage Bazooka||+ 15 HP Per Shot||Misc|
|Deadpool's Hand Cannons||+ 3 Effective Health per Shot||Pistol|
|She Hulk's Fists||+ 2 HP per second||Superpower|
|Wolverine's Claws||+ 2 HP per second||Superpower|
|Groot's Bramble Shield||+ 60 HP||Superpower|
|Chug Cannon||+ 15 Effective Health per shot||Misc|
- Small Shield Potions cannot give you Shield if your shield is 50 or over.
- The Storm and fall damage will ignore Shield and deplete only Health.
- If a campfire burns out, it can be re-lit with 200 Wood
- If you miss a shot with a Bandage Bazooka, it will turn into a Bandage upon impact.
- The waters at Slurpy Swamp, as well as slurp barrels can be used to regain health also.
- Many items such as Wolverine's Claws and Peppers give extra abilities aside from just being healed.