The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
These are healing items in Fortnite. They help the player survive longer by restoring health/shield.
|Bandages (Common)||Medkit (Uncommon)||Flopper
|Cozy Campfire (Rare) Vaulted||Bandage Bazooka|
|Health Change||+15 (Capped at 75)||+100||+50||+50 (+2 every second, +4 every second stoked)||+15 per bandage|
|Time to Use (Seconds)||3.5||10||1||25||Instant when used, 20 per reload|
|Stack Size||15||3||4||999||5 bandages, 1 can be held at a time|
|Notes||Heals a small amount of health||Heals you to 100 health||Quickly heals you.||Gradually heals you||Shoots bandages that can give health upon impact.|
|Stats||Small Shield Potion (Uncommon)||Shield Potion (Rare)|
|Shield Restored||+25 (Capped at 50)||+50|
|Time to Use (Seconds)||2||5|
|Notes||Good Med to keep on yourself.||Gives 50 shield.|
Shield and Health Items
|Stats||Slurp Juice (Epic) Vaulted||Chug Jug (Legendary) Vaulted||Chug Splash (Rare) Vaulted|
|Health and Shield Change||+75 (1 every 0.5 seconds)||+200||+25 to everyone around it|
|Time to use (Seconds)||2||15||Instant on impact|
|Notes||It gradually heals health and shield. If health is full, it fills shield instead.||Instantly heals you with shield and health, but takes a long time, making it risky but beneficial to use.||It is an item that is thrown like a grenade. Upon contact of any surface, it'll use splash radius to find your teammates or yourself and give you +25 hp or shield.|
- Small Shield Potions cannot give you shield if your shield is 50 or over. Drink Small Shield potions first, then use a normal shield potion to get max shields.
- The storm and fall damage will ignore shield and deplete only health.
- It may be beneficial to go into a safe place or build a wall around you when drinking a Chug Jug, It takes 15 seconds to drink, but it's worth it if you have low shield and/or health.
- You can stack up to 6 small shields potions, or 3 shield potions, or 1 chug jug, or 2 slurp juices, or 6 chug splashes in a single slot.
- You can light campfires (such as ones found at campsites) to gain health. However, once they are lighten, you are required to use 300 wood to re-light them.
- The Chug Splash can be useful when being on the move or trying to lengthen the time your downed teammate has.
- The Bandage Bazooka is useful in modes where you can team up with others.
- The Bandage Bazooka is the first two-slot item in the game.
- You are allowed to hold 1 Bandage Bazooka in your inventory.
- If you miss a shot with the Bandage Bazooka, it will turn into a bandage upon impact.
- Slurp Juice used to only give 25 shield and 25 health
- On March 12, 2019, animations were added when using healing items.
- In v11.00, a factory was added along with Slurpy Swamp to test shield items
- Small Shield Potions and Slurp Juice use the same audio.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.