- — In-Game Description
The Heavy Sniper is capable of instantly knocking enemy players, and dealing high damage to builds. It is fitted with a scope for longer range engagements, and must reload after every shot. It has very poor hipfire accuracy due to its class as a Sniper Rifle, and fires a projectile bullet.
Heavy Sniper Rifles range from dealing 126 Damage per shot to 132 Damage per shot (41.6 to 43.6 damage per second). All Heavy Sniper Rifles use Heavy Ammo. The Heavy Sniper Rifle has a headshot multiplier of 2.5x.
|Heavy Sniper Rifle||Heavy Sniper Rifle|
|DPS: 42||DPS: 44|
|Damage: 126||Damage: 132|
|Fire Rate: 0.33||Fire Rate: 0.33|
|Magazine Size: 1||Magazine Size: 1|
|Reload Time: 4.3s||Reload Time: 4.1s|
|Structure Damage: 1050||Structure Damage: 1100|
The Heavy Sniper is a Fast Moving Projectile weapon. As it uses a scope, the fired bullet will always shoot from the center of the crosshair. There is no damage falloff on the Heavy Sniper's projectiles.
|Pullout||Epic and Legendary|
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 2:
Also it can obtained by eliminating a SHADOW Henchman.
- Players should aim above targets at long ranges to compensate for bullet drop. The further the target the higher the player should aim.
- Players should aim in the direction a target is moving at long ranges to compensate for the bullet travel time. The faster and further the target the further the player should aim.
- As the weapon does very high structure damage, one could stand next to a structure which an enemy is hiding behind, such as a wall, shoot point blank, and then either replace the wall with their own for quick editing, or use a close ranged weapon such as a shotgun to attack opponents behind it.
- Update v5.21: Added the Heavy Sniper Rifle in Epic and Legendary rarities.
- Update v11.00: Vaulted the Heavy Sniper Rifle.
- Update v11.31 (29th December): Unvaulted the Heavy Sniper Rifle in both rarities.
- 30th December: Vaulted the Heavy Sniper Rifle in both rarities.
- Update v12.00: Unvaulted the Heavy Sniper Rifle in all rarities.
- Update v12.50: Player damage reduced from 150/157 to 126/132.
- Update v13.00: Vaulted Heavy Sniper Rifle in both rarities.