Holly Hedges was a Location added in Chapter 2: Season 1. In Chapter 2: Season 7 the location was taken over by Trespassers and renamed to Holly Hatchery, but returned to its former state and name in Chapter 2: Season 8.
It was a small suburban town that had hedges surrounding the outskirts. There were a bunch of houses surrounding the area, along with a Garden Center in the middle of the town. Plants could be found in all the houses. Holly Hedges was the most western named location on the Apollo island.
- Update v11.00: Holly Hedges was added to the map in Chapter 2: Season 1.
- Update v13.00: Holly Hedges survives the flood because it was on a hill and it didn’t need to be protected by No Sweat Insurance.
- Update v14.40: A Superstore next to Holly Hedges starts construction and finishes in the when Fortnitemares 2020 starts.
- Update v18.00: The alien biomes are gone which resulted in Holly Hatchery getting renamed back to Holly Hedges.
|Find clues in Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, and Lazy Lake ||Epic||20K|
|Loot Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges or Retail Row ||Epic||20K|
|Collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges ||Epic||20K|
|Collect Books from Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands ||Epic||20K|
- Holly Hedges was similar to Greasy Grove in terms of basic layout and positioning on the map. It also used assets for the houses similar to Starry Suburbs.
- Holly Hedges and Salty Springs were both nods to Holly Springs, NC near where Epic Games is headquartered.
- On the outside of the Gardening Store, one of the the walls had a larger version of the Good Vibes spray that could've been obtained at Tier 38 of the Season 5 Battle Pass, sprayed on the gray wall that faced the parking lot.
- The Gardening Store had a flowering nursery located outside of it, which is where the Sapling Groot Back Bling was located at for the Sapling Groot Awakening Challenges.
- During Chapter 2: Season 8, Holly Hedges was the second smallest named location on Apollo, the smallest being Catty Corner.