Hop Floppers are caught usually in Fishing Holes, but they can be caught in calm waters too at much lower chance. They are found in any body of water, with versions only being found with differing variables.
The maximum size of Hop Floppers can be 100cm, the minimum being 5cm.
|Drift Hop Flopper||Anywhere|
|Coho Hop Flopper||Forest Areas|
|Atlantic Hop Flopper||Mountainous Areas (Requires Pro Fishing Rod)|
|Chinhook Hop Flopper||Swamp Areas|
|Chum Hop Flopper||Coastal Areas|
Hop Floppers are consumed to heal 15 HP. They also give the player an identical effect to Hop Rocks, giving the player low gravity for 1 minute.
Hop Floppers can be thrown by holding the Aim button and using the projectile arc to guide them. Once landed, it will ping its location to team-mates.
Hop Floppers can only be found by Fishing.
Hop Floppers heal 15 HP. They take 1 second to consume.
|Healing: 15 HP|
|Max Stack: 3|
|Time to Use: 1s|
- Hop Floppers are useful for moving across areas quickly, as they allow the player to use the faster speed of running and jumping compared to just running, to their advantage. On top of this, Hop Floppers allow for much faster movement while swimming and jumping.
- Update v14.00: Hop Floppers introduced in Epic rarity and to the Fishing Collection Book. They come in 5 versions:
- Update v16.00: Unvaulted all versions of the Hop Flopper.
- When picked up and dropped / thrown, all Hop Floppers become Drift Hop Floppers, as well the Drift Hop Floppers being the icon for all Hop Floppers.
- The Drift Hop Flopper uses the same color scheme as Drift, and related outfits.
- Consuming a Hop Flopper, holding Iron Man's Repulsor Gauntlets and placing a Crash Pad on a ramp allowed the player to obtain insane height and speed (enough to propel the player across the entire map in seconds), due to the combined anti gravity effects of all three items.
- These fish have a resemblance to real-life salmon.