Hop Rock Dualies function identically to the Dual Pistols, being a two round burst weapon, with each pistol firing one shot per press of the fire button. However, these weapons give the player a low gravity effect, like Hop Rocks, hence the naming convention. This also means the weapons negate fall damage. The effect is applied when the weapons are fired.
Hop Rock Dualies are Exotic and so they cannot be upgraded or sidegraded.
|Hop Rock Dualies|
|Fire Rate: 3.96|
|Magazine Size: 18|
|Reload Time: 2.7s|
- When firing them, use the low-gravity effect to maneuver around your opponent and get a better shot.
- You can fire these weapons to be a substitute for Bouncers, and you can use it to retake your opponent’s high ground.
- Since the jump effect negates fall damage, these are very useful in build fights, particularly those that end up very high up from the ground; fire them (hopefully at the opponent) then jump off the build. If it's very high up, you might want to shoot once more about halfway to the ground to ensure that the efefct does not wear off before reaching the ground.
- Update v15.20: Introduced the Hop Rock Dualies, they can be purchased by talking to Cole for ~1,225 bars.
- Update v15.40 Hotfix: The Hop Rock Dualies are now purchased Deadfire at the Sherrif's Office.
- This Hotfix unintentionally reverted the icon of the weapon to that of the default Dual Pistols.
- The Hop Rock Dualies use the same model as the Dual Pistols, but have a light blue and purple finish on them. Although named after Hop Rocks, this is not the same color scheme, as the weapons look more like the Zero Point than said item.
- They appear to have Zero Point Crystal decorations on the sides.
- Since the v15.40 Hotfix, the Dualies use the Dual Pistol icon, but this is more than likely an error.