Throws creatures off the scent.
- — In-Game Description
The Hunter's Cloak has a 3 second use time and a 10 second cooldown after each use.
|Time to Use: 3s|
The Hunter's Cloak can only be obtained by crafting. This is done with 4 pieces of Meat.
- The Hunter's Cloak masks your scent, which can be used to hunt and blend in with wild animals. It makes normally hostile animals peaceful, unless attacked.
- Wolves and Boars can be tamed much easier than normal, as you will not need any Meat or Foraged Items, and they will not act hostile towards you.
- Update v16.00: Added the Hunter's Cloak as an Uncommon Craftable Item. It can be crafted from Animal Bones and Meat.
- Update v17.00: Vaulted the Hunter's Cloak with the removal of animal bones.
- Update v17.10: Unvaulted the Hunters Cloak, now crafted only with Meat.
- Update v19.00: Vaulted the Hunter's Cloak